What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching John Wayne in True Grit. Me and the hubby love westerns, not the old '30's but the later ones. Their much gritter!

I've been meaning to get hold of this for months now; really does look fantastic.

I'm hooked on the golf US Open at the moment, watching Rory McIlroy make history and can't take my eyes off the screen.

Loving The Apprentice at the moment.

Leon definately deserved to go this week. He did absolutely nothing to contribute towards the task for his team. All he did was draw some pictures and it is no excuse using any such language barriers. Susan admitted she knew nothing about France but she didn't let that become a barrier. Melody had to take a lot of the blame for the failure of Tom's team as she was the one that wasn't keen on the bag idea, despite market research proving that the French public saw it as a good idea.

Let's be honest, no one in their right mind would think that more people in France or anywhere used the Metro than a car. Tom was the only one on the team that wanted the backpack but as team leader he showed absolutely no authority but just gave into the influence of his team.

His team were never going to win with their pathetic choices of some tea pot lamp and postcard. The backpack and moblile phone holder were always going to make more money. Got to admit, the boys on this series don't live up to much and I would put a lot on a female winning this series.