What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Ina and Giada as well....and I would kill for Ina's garden!!! Right now Rachael is on, and she tends to get a bit of flack, but there has to be something said for being able to throw a decent looking meal on the table in under 30 mins! And most of the time it looks like something she literally threw together from her pantry....that's my style :giggle2:

Rachael's great, Sofia. A couple weekends ago for the first time I saw her show where she makes a week's worth of meals in one day and she had some great ideas! I also like Claire Robinson's show where she makes all kinds of dishes with just 5 ingredients.

Right now I'm working on my website and watching a National Geographic documentary on tornadoes. Super scary but fascinating!

Rachael's great, Sofia. A couple weekends ago for the first time I saw her show where she makes a week's worth of meals in one day and she had some great ideas! I also like Claire Robinson's show where she makes all kinds of dishes with just 5 ingredients.

Right now I'm working on my website and watching a National Geographic documentary on tornadoes. Super scary but fascinating!

I like Claire's show as well...but she tends to annoy me :giggle2: That Alex chick too.....the show is good with some great ideas...but something about both their personalities rubs me the wrong way. Oh, and The Neely's....who on earth is that happy??? :giggle2:

True, there are some annoying personalities on the Food Network. I'm not a huge fan of Anne and her 'Secrets of a Restaurant Chef' show. She makes odd noises when she cooks! :lol:

I'm watching Weeds right now, season 4. People are crazy on this show!

True, there are some annoying personalities on the Food Network. I'm not a huge fan of Anne and her 'Secrets of a Restaurant Chef' show. She makes odd noises when she cooks! :lol:

I'm watching Weeds right now, season 4. People are crazy on this show!

one of the best shows.....ever!

watching SNL

Edited by Sofia

I was watching "Walking Dead" last week, the first season, it was awesome! I recommend it :)

Unfortunately I have to wait to October for the second season :(

No chance here. I watched it once, scared the bejaysus outta me, I can't watch zombies without nightmares ... *shudder* :hide:

I'm watching The Ricky Gervais Show - love Karl Pilkington :D

Planet of the Apes (Tim Burton version) 5.gif

giggle.gif I agree.

I have a day off work and I swear all the day time telly I'm watching is repeats of stuff I've seen before, which is no mean feat because I don't take that much time off work!

I'm watching Glee. I'm thrilled that they're singing Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Such an under-appreciated song!