What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Love Boat soon will be making another run... The Love Boat, promises something for everyone..."

:lol: Man I used to love that show back in the 70's, Kylie! I wish they played repeats here so I could have a walk down memory lane.

Hehe. I was so thrilled when I found out the show was going to be on again. I remember watching repeats when I was on school holiday many years ago. :D

I'm busy watching a couple of Jools Hollands I've taped - Fleet Foxes is on - I love this band I think they're music is so dreamy - it always puts me in such a good mood.

I love their song Mykonos - have been listening to it over and over. They are touring in the UK this year (might be touring here as we speak).

I'm having to watch the trees in my neighborhood being cut off :irked: I thought they'd already cut all the trees they needed to and had left some behind but now, they're going to take down another building soon and so go the trees near it. Poor cat who lives downstairs, where's she going to do her climbing now :( And poor birds.

escape to the country :P

Oh man, they have some awesome homes on that programme!

Yay! I though I was the only person here that watched that, and I'm a non-Brit!

I love having a sticky-beak at all the gorgeous old homes. It's all so different to what we have here. :)

I have the TV on but it's on mute and I have no idea what program it is :lol:. I'm waiting for Hawaii Five-O to start in 15 minutes though so in the meantime am listening to the baseball game on the radio.

Yay! I though I was the only person here that watched that, and I'm a non-Brit!

I love having a sticky-beak at all the gorgeous old homes. It's all so different to what we have here. :)

I'm watching it again now! I just love the houses on the show! wish I could afford one like it :D