Five facts...

Michelle

1. I'm married and we have a little girl called Molly.

2. I sell burgers for a living.

3. One day I'd like to be a secondary school teacher.

4. I cry near the end of Forrest Gump.

5. At the moment, I'm watching old episodes of the Larry Sanders show on youtube. I should go to bed, the taxi will be here in less than 6 hours.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I am married with three sons.

2) I have a History degree and want to teach History and hopefully start my teacher training next year.

3) I have family in the States and like to go over there about three times a year.

4) I love Chinese food and could happily live off it!

5)I have a Shih Tzu puppy called Molly.

1 - I am married with no kids, but we have 2 very spoiled pets - a border collie named Kadie, and a ferret named Chase

2 - I don't have an artistic bone in my body, but I love to play the piano and took lessons for 15 years - playing is my creative outlet

3 - I hate, hate, hate cleaning my house

4 - I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I do have mean the world to me and I'd do anything for them

5 - I'm going to be an aunt in November!! :)

1. I'm very, very single, sadly.

2. I was sent to a reading clinic when I was six because reading was very difficult for me to pick up. I was angry about it then, but have since apologized to my mom, because now I love reading very much.

3. I have a strong desire to write, but I feel ill equipped. In fact I think that the writing would not be difficult I someone else would provide the plot. That is the hardest part I think.

4. I am a pediatric nurse. I use to be very squeamish, and worried at times that I have chosen the wrong profession because of that. Right after I got out of school I was reaching for a seven year old boy's arm because I was going to get his axillary temperature. He grabbed my hand and vomited in it like in was a bowl! I asked him if he was okay, if he needed to get sick again. He said he felt better. I excused myself to wash my hand, and while I washed (thoroughly) I looked at myself in the mirror and thought "your going to make it!" I didn't freak out or get sick of gag. I was finally sure that I chose okay -- if I can get through a kid vomiting in my hand, I can get through about anything, medically speaking.

5. I am an introvert with extrovert spurts. I think that I am good at pretending to be an extrovert if I need to, but I am happy alone as well.

5. I am an introvert with extrovert spurts. I think that I am good at pretending to be an extrovert if I need to, but I am happy alone as well.

That's me as well - I think working with the public has helped but really deep down I'm a quiet person.

1. My great grandfather was a gameskeeper for the last Tzar of Russia.

That's so cool.

Hi

14. I can write fluently backwards

:)

That's a neat skill.

My daughter used to do mirror writing when she was 4. It only lasted for a few months and then just stopped doing it.

I love this thread!

1 I collect proof copies of books and love reading advance copies.

2 I believe in faeries.

3 I passed my driving test over 20 years ago but only ever drove once and vowed never to again.

4 My FIL is a Romany but has been a house dweller since he got married.

5 I was once homeless for almost a year.

Edited by Echo
double post :-)

1) I have a History degree and want to teach History and hopefully start my teacher training next year

One day I'd like to be a secondary school teacher

You both want to be me then!!!!!!! :):):lol:

Good choice of career. If Louise is anything to go by, you'll get plenty of time for reading ....

Another five facts about me:

1. I stopped biting my nails when I gave up smoking

2. I moved into my house five years ago tomorrow

3. The first concert I ever went to was New Kids on the Block (and I still love them LOL!)

4. I have a handbag obsession

5. I love Robbie Williams :gl:

Another five facts about me!

1. I now have 9 Tattoos (3 Dolphins, a Totoro, a dove of peace, my star sign, a word and a spirited away one, which I just got done last Tuesday)

2. I am terrified of pigeons (and I mean terrified, it consists of me running away screaming 'they are flying rats!!!')

3. I am hopefully going to Japan on holiday next year and going to Studio Ghibli

4. I do not have children (its working progress)

5. I wear a chain around my neck that I have had so long, I don't remember where it came from.

:tong:

4. I have a handbag obsession
Don't we all?:tong:

Not me! I couldn't care less about bags or shoes. I don't like shopping for clothes either. I get annoyed if I'm watching TV and a woman makes a comment about how all women own dozens of pairs of shoes or something.

Edited by Kell
fixed quote. ;)

Not me! I couldn't care less about bags or shoes. I don't like shopping for clothes either. I get annoyed if I'm watching TV and a woman makes a comment about how all women own dozens of pairs of shoes or something.

LOL Kylie, I'm with you here. Although I quite like shoes, I resist the temptation to buy too many as I never wear them. I own two hand-bags, I got the second one cheap when I bought a pair of boots in Aussie. I haven't used it yet as it seems like too much work to transfer everything from one to the other ....I like to be prepared for all contingencies, so I lug around a fair bit of stuff. My old one is wearing out so it will come in handy soon.

Same here!

Another five facts about me:

1) I have Counselling qualifications and used to be a trainee counsellor.

2) I enter a lot of online competitions (at least 100 per week)

3) I collect magnets. ( Not sure why just end up buying them from different places!)

4) I exercise every week and like to do a minimum of 3 hours per week.

5) Two of my main hobbies are driving and sleeping!

5 facts about me:

1. I've been diabetic for 18 years

2. I'm on the committee of our local football club

3. I'm a qualified proofreader

4. I've been outside Cornwall 8 times in my life

5. My hair doesn't cover as much of my head as I would like!

5 facts about me:

1. I've been diabetic for 18 years

2. I'm on the committee of our local football club

3. I'm a qualified proofreader

4. I've been outside Cornwall 8 times in my life

5. My hair doesn't cover as much of my head as I would like!

How do you become a proofreader?

5 facts about me....

I am mummy to two beautiful boys aged 3 and 2.

I am the eldest of 5 (2 brothers and 2 sisters)

My hair went grey at the tender age of 18 (thank goodness for hair dye lol)

After reading my second favourite thing to do is Cross Stitch

I like to chat on msn (a lot) lol

5 facts about me...

1) I'm one of 12 children (10th)

2) There are 72-73 in my immediate family(a real rent a crowd)

3) I love my job, but loving more the fact that I'm part-time at the moment (just taking a break!!!)

4) I love my partner T to bits (my best friend and soulmate)

5) I wish I was better at computer things, there's so much I'd love to be able to do!!!