Five facts...

Michelle

I am a natural red head with very pale and freckled skin.

I used to live and work in the lower Arctic Circle thus have seen the midnight sun and the Aurora Borealis - - - does that count as three facts?? :tong:

My other half was Tom Selleck's butler.

I am so patient, laid back and tolerant it's unreal.:006:

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started in April and have had just a few wins:

4 tickets to Playhouse Disney.

A leatherbound journal.

A National Trust Family pass.

£250.00 from Real People magazine.:tong:

I only bother entering genuine ones and not ones that expect you to sign up for newsletters and stuff. Since I won the £250.00 it has gave me the confidence to enter them as I now know a win is possible.:006:

Ohh - not a bad haul. :)

1. I lived in Belfast for 3 years.

2, I used to have a cat with a blue and green eyes called 'Jay'

3. I collect postcards (I have loads)

4. I would love to see a dolphin one day

5. I can't sleep at night with the wardrobe door open.

:tong:

5. I can't sleep at night with the wardrobe door open.

:)

Same goes for me, although I don't think my subconscious self necessarily agrees. I have woken up several times during the night to find myself standing in front of my wardrobe with the door open a bit. Usually I just leave it open then and go back to bed. I have no idea why I do it :006:

This morning I woke up sitting on the wrong side of my bed completely tangled up in quilts and blankets and sheets. Took me a while to get myself sorted. :tong:

Not posted in this thread yet! :D

Hmm..

1) I've been diabetic for just over a year.

2) I love crown green bowling. (Blushes). :)

3) I want to be an accountant.

4) When I read a book I get lost in my own world and blank the real world.

5) Erm.. I'm 14, and 15 in 18 days. :D

This morning I woke up sitting on the wrong side of my bed completely tangled up in quilts and blankets and sheets. Took me a while to get myself sorted. :D

I always wake up tangled in the duvet and sheets. I successfully pull up my mattress cover every night. It is a bit annoying. And a few times I have woken up with my feet on my pillow and my head at the end of my bed. That always spins me out a bit!

Since I've already done my 5 facts, here are 5 facts about my boyfriend:

1. He loves to work on cars, especially Hondas.

2. He's majoring in history and is particularly interested in Classical history (Greek and Roman).

3. He started going bald around age 21 and decided to just shave his head. So, I only saw his hair for our first year together and he's shaved it for the past 9 years.

4. He loves animals and is able to make even the unfriendliest animals fall in love with him.

5. He always sits in the same chair, given to us by my parents, when he's studying.

So now you know the kind of person I have to deal with everyday! :D

Echo, my OH is the same. He has had a receeding haor line for years, and now has a couple of patches appearing, which are evident is he doesn't shave for a bit now and again, but he has been shaving his head for a few years now.:)

All you people with the wardrobe obsession have beeen reading too many horror books.:D

I actually never thought of my wardrobe thing as being because of monsters; my monster used to live under my bed so I would have to jump in and out all the time.

I think it's more because I would be irritated knowing that the wardrobe isn't shut up all nice and neat :D And also because I keep my TV in my wardrobe (no room for it elsewhere) and those lights on the DVD player and the standby light on the TV are too bright and would keep me awake. (I know, I know...if I have my eyes closed, how can it bother me? But I would know that the lights are there and that would be enough to keep me awake :)).

How do you become a proofreader?

I started off with a home correspondence course with the Publishing Training Company. It's definitely worth Googling them.

Okay, 5 facts about me:

1) I was born on June 21st, which is how I got my name

2) I live in a mobile home with my partner of 11 years, a cross dressing man.

3) I am afraid of dogs

4) I love wild, rugged places and disappear on my own to a small island in the Bristol Channel two to three times a year.

5) I am a vegetarian who is also wheat intolerant. A nightmare when eating out !

I thought I'd do a "new" 5 facts:

1. My unborn child is known to the world as Tadpole, which amuses my colleagues no end!

2. I'll be 32 in September and I'm still unwilling to actually say my age - I'll be turning "twenty-twelve" instead. It's easier that way.

3. I've managed to keep the peace lily that I was given on leaving my last job alive for three years now, although it doesn't look the happiest of plants. I do NOT have green fingers!

4. When it comes to cola, I'll only drink Diet Coke. Any other brand is gross and I can't stand the "full sugar" or caffeine free versions. Just plain old Diet Coke for me. But I prefer water to be honest.

5. The letters on my computer keyboard at home have all almost completely worn away - but I still look at the keys while I'm typing. Go figure!

1) I was born on June 21st, which is how I got my name

You're called Twentyfirst?! :D

:)

5. The letters on my computer keyboard at home have all almost completely worn away - but I still look at the keys while I'm typing. Go figure!

:D My keyboard is the same, but thankfully I can touch-type and was taught that looking at my fingers whilst doing so is a cardinal sin!

Is that a current pic of you Sedge in your avatar?

I believe that's Wierd Al Yankovitch in Sedge's avater. I could be wrong though...

More 'amazing' facts about me..

1. I can't drink a soft drink, alcohol, milk without a straw, I must have a straw!, I carry a pack in my bag.

2. I am a chronic channel hopper - no remote is safe

3. I had an imaginary friend when I was 3 years old called 'Charlie' and I used to scare my Ma because I put a voice on and everything, the voice did not sound like me according to my Ma. (I felt like something out of 'The Shining' when she told me that:lol:)

4. I hate going into bookmakers for some reason.

5. My Great-Granny ran a house of ill repute

:lol:

1. I can't drink a soft drink, alcohol, milk without a straw, I must have a straw!, I carry a pack in my bag.

2. I am a chronic channel hopper - no remote is safe

I'm the opposite! I don't like to drink soft drink with a straw. Somehow it doesn't taste the same - it tastes like I'm drinking all bubbles, if that makes sense.

Remind me never to watch TV with you! You would drive me mad! :lol: