Corrupt a Wish

SueB

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, but you will see a million years into the future and be so confused that you will go mental.

I wish I could fly alongside the clouds...

Granted, but you will see an apple falling from a tree and push him out of the way before it hits him in the head, he will never have a eureka moment, it will change history, and we won't know who Newton was anyways.

I wish that I had a twin brother.

• 2 months later...

Granted. Your memory is now better ......than mine. However this is actually a deterioration and you can't even think of the word deterioration, let alone how it's spelt and you spend half your life trolling through the Thesaurus (again having to check how it's spelt) trying to find words. Not only that, you repeat yourself and drive friends and family to distraction rambling on about the same old stories and jokes.

It 's a heavy burden to bear :rolleyes:

rofl I forgot to add my wish hence the edit

I wish I could play the harmonica well

Edited by poppy

• 2 weeks later...

Granted! But everyone on the planet is now totally deaf so cannot hear you play.

I wish that I would never age.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Granted.

Unfortunately the rest of the team miss the tube and don't make it to the stadium. You have to play the game on your own. You're beaten by the Faroe Islands. Badly.

I wish I could stop time

Ian

Granted - You spend ninety three thousand dollars on a tiffany necklace, leave the store, only to get arrested outside the store by Donald Trumps elite team of finance surveillance. When you confront Donald he fumes "I said I'd lend you the bloody checkbook - I didn't say you could buy anything!!" You have to spend all of your money getting out of prison :D:P

I wish I could have a baby polar bear

Granted but baby polar bears have the unfortunate habit of growing into full-size polar bears, which causes certain problems when you live in Dublin, Ireland. Not only does it terrorise the neighbours, but requires mega amounts of fish to feed it and does giant size poops everywhere. It also smells something fierce and has very bad breath.

I wish a certain friend of mine had internet contact :(