Corrupt a Wish

SueB

Granted ...... but it develops an entire life of it's own. Soon it's a jungle resembling Max's room in 'Where the Wild Things Are' complete with monsters. Not only do you now have monsters to contend with but future gardening has to be done with a machete.

I wish my house would redecorate itself

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, But it has ideas of it's own as to the decoration, and it's horrendous. There's a lot of pink chintz and fake leopard skin rugs and the house decides it wants to put windows everywhere and you have no privacy and have to spend a fortune on blinds and curtains :D

I wish I could control the weather.

• 7 months later...

Granted but because you are not sleeping, you have to alphabetise carpet samples in order of colour and texture of carpet. :)

I wish I could marry Hugh Jackman :)

Edited by Weave

Granted, but he passes gas like a rhino in bed.

I wish I could have Angelina Jolie's body.

I would live with it :giggle:

Granted! but now that you have Angelina Jolie's body, you are forever in the knowledge that you were married to Billy Bob Thornton. :)

I wish I had a nicer hair. :)

Meh... for her shape, I'd live with it!

Granted, but people always have to touch it causing you to blow up one day and chase a little old lady down the street.

I wish I owned a private island far away and could stay there for months on end without worrying about money.

Very much granted hen but you have to polish the coconuts (if there is any) :)

I wish I could get my ears pierced :)

Granted but you will develop a passion for long dangly 'Bet Lynch' earrings and small children will swing on them in the park.

I wish, calorifically speaking, that lettuce would swap places with chocolate.

• 4 months later...

Ooooh I just found this game and it looks fun! Can I keep going even when it's been so long since the last post? Meh, I'll try...

Wish granted but you suddenly start craving lettuce and hate the taste of chocolate!

I wish I could have my own private library (although all of you lovely people would obviously be allowed in :lol: )

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...