Corrupt a Wish

SueB

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted.

But you'll have to share it with those horrible cousins of Bilbo's (Sackville-Baggins) and they'll always keeping stealing your stuff - especially your food.

(And did you know there was a "Poppy" related to Bilbo : :D)

I wish I could run for miles and not get tired.

Granted. But you won't be able to stop (your brakes don't work :giggle: ) and you'll have to do everything on the run.

I wish I was wise.

(NO, bree, I didn't know!! You are a wealth of knowledge ....how did you know that?? Maybe that's why I have such an affection for Bilbo (if I've got it right he's my second cousin) I'm a Chubb-Baggins. I'm SO glad I'm not a Sackville-Baggins!! :D )

Granted.

But everyone would be so in awe of you - you'll have no friends. (sorry :  :empathy: )

I wish I could jump tree to tree like monkeys do.

(And no wealth of knowledge Miss Poppy Chubb-Baggins  - I just noticed it now when I searched for the Sackville-Baggins  :giggle2:

Also make I claim some Bilbo-kinship too, please? Bree is the village next to The Shire  :hide: )

Edited by bree

Granted. But monkeys need tails to swing through the trees so you have to grow one.

I wish I could find Wally (or Waldo as he is in some countries)

(And no wealth of knowledge Miss Poppy Chubb-Baggins  - I just noticed it now when I searched for the Sackville-Baggins  :giggle2:

Also make I claim some Bilbo-kinship too, please? Bree is the village next to The Shire  :hide: )

Most definitely!! I'll come and visit you :D(did you know that Hobbiton, the film set, is a permanent place you can visit? It's not far from where I used to live)

Granted. However he continues to go missing, and you must therefore spend the rest of your life searching for him whilst wearing a stripey shirt and a daft hat! :D

I wish this stinky cold I have (again!) would go away and take the sore throat with it!

• 4 weeks later...

Granted. But you can't stop thinking about it and you become as thin as a whippet with leg muscles like cast iron.

I wish I had a photographic memory.

Granted, but you then remember all the bad things that happened in history and become a worrywort.

I wish I could fly like a bird.

Edited by muggle not

Granted.  You take to the air and soar like an eagle . . . straight into the Rolls Royce engine of a Boeing 747.  Small children cry at the funerals of the 384 people who perished just so that you could feel the wind beneath your wings.  I hope you're happy.

I wish I could go back in time and stop them making the Star Wars prequels.

Granted. But in the process, because this time no longer exists (you have single-handedly destroyed it and future Star Wars characters now have no past, no memories, no history, no roots..... in short they feel adrift in a sea of emptiness. Happy now??) you also cease to exist.

I wish it would rain.

Granted. But in the process, because this time no longer exists (you have single-handedly destroyed it and future Star Wars characters now have no past, no memories, no history, no roots..... in short they feel adrift in a sea of emptiness. Happy now??) you also cease to exist.

I wish it would rain.

Granted, but you have to spend the next year performing "Singing In The Rain".

I wish my Glucose level would come down.