What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

It's basically meat but minced, well obviously :lol: But it's just easier to cook for me than normal pieces of meat as i can just add some oil and sauce and throw it with mash or vegetables, it's convenient!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love mince. Usually raw meat makes me a bit squeamish, but not mince. I could handle that stuff till the cows come home (sorry). Not that I would.

I'm not sure what's for dinner but I can smell sausage rolls being made. I guess I'll have to sample some of them :lol:;)

Raw meat is terrible, but when it's cooked it's all fine! I find chicken the worst to deal with before cooking :lol:

Raw meat is terrible, but when it's cooked it's all fine! I find chicken the worst to deal with before cooking :lol:

I agree. Meat still on the bone also makes me squemish. I can't eat something if I've seen it in alive form.

Personally I find that meat of any kind turns my stomach - but then I have been vegetarian for the past 12 years, so it's to be expected.

For our lunch today we had egg, chips, peas and Quorn ham - with loads of ketchup.

I think I might have some mini pasties for dinner in a min, if there are no mini pizzas left, which will make me sad.

I want to live in a house shaped like a waffle.

I don't think there are any waffles in, shockhorror, but this is my parents house, they just don't understand what waffles are about. Look at me here waffling on. I'll stop hijacking the thread now lmao.

I've never had mince, but there's a middle-eastern form of raw meat I grew up having a few times a year called 'kibbi' and it was delish! A little bit goes a long way, but as long as you get the meat from a good butcher it's really tasty.

Tonight it's leftover chicken soup for moi :friends0:.

That's one advantage of being a vegetarian - no cold turkey for a week after Christmas !

We had our 'big' Christmas lunch today, as I didn't want to cook after I got in from work yesterday, and very nice it was too - roast vegetable bake with Cumberland fruit sauce, roast potatoes, roast red onion, cauliflower cheese, peas, carrots and gluten free Yorkshire puds, with of course cranberry sauce and onion gravy. It was followed by gluten free mince pie and cream. Surprisingly I don't feel that stuffed.