All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made far too much :D

I had mash potato (:)), gravy, mince and sweetcorn. Was really nice.

God I had a feast today, courtesy of my friend. Lunch was TWO double cheeseburgers, chips and coke in McDonalds. Snack was an Oreo Chiller in Gloria Jeans. Dinner was sweet and sour chicken in batter with chips from the local chinese. Amazing day foodwise.

Man, i wish i could afford two double cheeseburgers, McDonalds is so expensive :<

I'm incredibly hungry, but I'm not motivated to cook at all. In fact, all I've had to eat today is two bowls of cereal...one for breakfast, one for lunch. :)

I honestly have no idea, i think i am heading to my parents today as they are embarking on holiday so i can look after my brother and have a chance to hang out in my town for the first time in aaages. So i will either bring some stuff to have with me or raid the cupboards :lol:

How stupid do I feel? We decided on pizza, I placed the order & when it arrived went to get my wallet (or purse to you brits) only to find it missing! Panic stations! Turns out I've forgotten it at work...............and my OH's bank card is in it, so we have no way to pay for the pizza! :blush::lol: