All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other half made some gorgeous secret recipe (i.e. he won't tell me what's in it!) king prawns with spaghetti and a few green bits. Off to get us some strawberry cheesecake from the fridge now, just to cap it off... yum yum.

I ate pasta... Which isn't really what I should be eating since I was recently told that I need to do an emergency detox... But as much as I'd love eating fruit all day, I want something with a bit more substance. And, also, pasta is the only thing I can cook...

Probably just a salad tonight, since I forgot to take anything out of the freezer for a proper meal. Oh, and a lovely cheese danish for dessert! I copied one of the Barefoot Contessa's recipes for them over the weekend and they turned out really well mmmmm :blush:.

Once a week, my OH likes to make a really hot authentic Thai meal. I can't eat really hot (chilli) food so we agree to make our own stuff. He's having a dish that has about 10 birds eye chillis in. Me? I'm having a nice cheese omelette with chips and peas:D

Stir Fry for us - home made with brown rice and lots of different veggies - mange tout, baby sweetcorn, peppers, red onion, cabbage, carrot etc and soy sauce. :blush: