Hello fellow bookworms!

Booknutt

Booknutt here - another newbie on site! :friends0:

It's hard work getting used to a new place, and I'm a bit slow getting on my feet - having already trampled a few of the rules underfoot :eek:

Michelle was very patient with me, though - and it's all starting to sink in, now! :lol:

All that remains is for the problem of me being regularly "cut off" to go away, and I'll be fine. The internet is a fantastic thing - except when it isn't!

Hope to chat to loads of you as I get better at this -

Bye for now - Booknutt.

Thank you to everybody for your welcomes.:blush:

I'm getting the hang of it now - though do keep being cut off without apology and have to keep coming back! But I wasn't born determined for nothing!

There's loads of fun to be had here, and loads of choice - it's almost as bad as trying to handle my TBR pile - sweet suffering!

Mostly I'm into various historical-type novels, especially those with a touch-of-magic in them. But I also like sci-fi (O.K. I'm a Trekkie!) and am a White Eagle and Diana Cooper fan. They make all the wonderful spiritual opportunities around us seem so - simple. Which of course they are.

Oh yeah - Mary Stewart too - do any of you like her work? She's an "oldie" of course, and reading most of her stuff is like watching "Life on Mars" - scenes of life from a previous age. My goodness - people even smoked, then! Her historicals and who-dunnit's are great, too.

:blush: Hugs to you all - Bye for now Booknutt.