Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In which he managed to get an A**+- and he only missed out on the extra credit because he didn't call his teacher a Watchamacallit at the start of the test....

Nothing, said Itsme go back to sleep, Just having one of my dreams again. you know how it is when you've got an overactive imagination, like me. Yeah, she said and rolled over putting a pillow over her head.... 

turned to itsme and said, ' Who's that  now, at this time? what have you done now?

I still remember what happened the last time someone came knocking at this hour'...

That crossdresser from birmingham, struggling through a terrible version of' Pore Jud Is Daid', it sounded more like More rum I said...

'There!! What did I tell you?' stated Mrs Itsme, 'That'll be our neighbour Wolfang Gaylord coming to complain right now!! You know what he's like when he gets cross!'

Mrs Itme's usual equanimity was being sorely tried.

'You'll have to deal with him, I feel one of my ...........

you don't mind me bothering you, but I'm collecting donations for The Traveller's Rest, We help people who need some respite from life's stresses and problems. Mrs Itsme, gave us a call and said if we called today we could take one of her problems off her hands. Great said Itsme, They're upstairs, Just listen out for the banging and drumming. Are you sure said the collector, only...