Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

Well *speaks in her 'gossip' voice* did you notice Heidi's face when Ivana walked in? She wasn't a happy bunny......some would say scowl.....I'd be one of them. Ooooh the drama :smile2:

Yeah, i noticed this too. Wonder what's going on there :D?

I did read today that Heidi's brother died in a boating accident over Xmas, if this is true, it might explain why she been feeling a little unsettled and wanting to leave the house?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. Our Sky plus only recorded the last 20 minutes and I wasn't too upset to be honest. However, I am curious about Alex suddenly appearing on my screen soaking wet. Did he really receive a punishment for kicking over the snowman? :) *As I'm writing this I'm realising just how ridiculous it is that I'm interested!* :lol:

You didn't really miss much Nicola :lol:.

Alex was collared by the 'talking tree' in the garden. In return for smashing the snowman to bits, he earned an hour in a secret room to do a kick-boxing work-out with a punch bag. He had no hesitation in agreeing to do the task :D He had to keep it secret from the other house-mates but they cottoned on quickly what he was up to :D.

He was very sweaty wasn't he :lol:

I think Sov is a little jealous of what going on between Jonas and Kat. She seems to get a little moody when they are together :).

I really want things to kick off now, or i'm switching off :D.

:) There's nothing better than a good barney to get the nation hooked!

I suppose before Jonas and Kat became an item (or whatever the kids are calling it these days) the three of them used to hang around together so she's probably feeling a bit like the third wheel.....bless her! Unless she has a thing for one of them?!?! That would be the more interesting option :D

I thought had gone for a swim in his clothes....he was drenched! Can't believe he kicked the snowman to little bits! :lol:

Last night the housemates nominated each other and you heard their real thoughts on their fellow inmates, er, housemates.

Baldwin has upset Nicola (he is sooo smug).

Heidi did something which lead to BB punishing everyone in the house :lol:.

Kat and Jonas had a 'little chat'.

Jonas and Alex gave the housemates and viewers an eyeful :)

But i won't give any more away as you're watching it ;).

I've been watching some episodes today and I'm currently watching the Hunk off episode :lol: It was soooo funny when Dane and Stephen were in the diary room and they realised they didn't have to wear mankinis and Stephen said "Sisqo's gonna be so ******" :)

Edit: I didn't know Sisqo was so cute! And I agree with the girls about what they said about his bum.

Edited by frankie

Is it just me or is 'Lady Sov' really really irritating?? How do folk like that get famous? Please let her be voted out...and that Kat is just a waste of space!

I quite like Alex though which surprised me....:menu-Readpaper2:just shows, you shouldn't believe all that you read in the press

Is it just me or is 'Lady Sov' really really irritating?? How do folk like that get famous? Please let her be voted out...and that Kat is just a waste of space!

I quite like Alex though which surprised me....:menu-Readpaper2:just shows, you shouldn't believe all that you read in the press

No it's not just you, Sov is starting to irritate me too, mind you she's not as bad as I thought she'd be with all the hype. Alex actually does seem ok, which suprised me as well, once he stops showing off of course :smile2: But definately Vinnie to win!! He's so funny :yahoo:

Alex actually does seem ok, which suprised me as well, once he stops showing off of course :smile2:

I quite like him too! I think he's a bit of a lost soul. The other day when he was talking about the moment that Jordan dumped him on live tv, I felt so sorry for him. Bless him finding out from friends texts :yahoo:

No, not just you! I find her really irritating as well. I think she believes she is coming across as being 'edgy' and a bit rock and roll but she's behaving like someone out of 'Kevin and Perry'. I can't believe she is 24 years old :smile2: