Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew they would get married, although I didn't think it would be quite so quick :lol: I don't mean to be cynical...but it seems she'll do anything for publicity. To me, I feel as though she is trying to improve her popularity by latching onto him :readingtwo:

Me too :D

I give it 3 months until she's pregnant and 18 months until they're divorced.

Well I've just heard from a friend, who heard from her boyfriend, who heard from reliable source that is the Daily Star (so it must be true!! :friends0:) that Alex wants an annulment as he felt pressured into the wedding. He was rushed to Vegas and married off, his family weren't there and the whole thing was orchestrated by Jordan's management.

Of course, this comes from the mouth of the Daily Star so I dare say it's completely made up but you never know eh!

I think Britney Spears got married and divorced before she'd even left the church :D

Talking of Britney Spears, have you seen the video on youtube of her 'singing' live? :D

Not sure if I am allowed to put it on here, it shows her live on stage, singing into her mic as shes dancing around on stage and what you hear is her actually singing. What the audience hear is a totally different thing. She sounds like she's in the bath singing :lol:

When does the proper BB start?