Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhh. I've just seen the Coming up: -clip, I was like whaaaaaat??? :roll: Spread my a**, b****!!"

This was hilarious!!! :D I'd never in a million years let Jonas do my fake tan!

The look-a-like could only have looked less like Lionel if he had been white :lol:

:lol:

Nicola's gone, I'm gonna miss her :( I didn't want her gone. But what on earth, is Davina really going in the house?? I'm kinda disappointed, I'm not a big fan of her, I'd rather have Nicola back.

The whole Davina thing was weird! Maybe I've been watching too many episodes of the Sapranos but how sinister was the bit where Davina was in the kitchen and all these men in animal suits formed a circle around her! Stugg of nightmares that was :D

Heeeeeeee! I've just watched the final

and pretty glad Alex won. Let's hope he gets shot of Katie Price!

I also loved how Jonas got revenge by telling the world and an embarrassed Kat that he's well and truely over her.......eeeeek! :D What goes around comes around eh :D

:lol: I was cringing when he was talking about Kat. I'm not a fan of hers but I felt a bit sorry for her (although she did kind of deserve it).

:lol: Me too for about 4 seconds.

Wow, Alex and Katie got married! I hope he's happy and he'll have a nice future :)

Crazy eh! Everyone's now saying that she orchestrated the whole thing for commercial gain but it would be nice to think that everyone's wrong and they're just in love. (I'm sceptical like!) :lol:

Crazy eh! Everyone's now saying that she orchestrated the whole thing for commercial gain :lol:

That was my first thought when I heard the news - I mean, she dumped him on national tv and then, as soon as it appears he'll be famous for 15 minutes, they're getting married??? I'd say it's out of a desire for yet more publicity and desperation to me rather than anything else!

That was my first thought when I heard the news - I mean, she dumped him on national tv and then, as soon as it appears he'll be famous for 15 minutes, they're getting married??? I'd say it's out of a desire for yet more publicity and desperation to me rather than anything else!

I said the same thing to my boyfriend :lol:

I'd like to think so too, about Alex at least. KP/Jordan's track record though appears to be - meet guy, pop out child(ren), get engaged/married, messy separation, move on to next victim :lol:

I knew they would get married, although I didn't think it would be quite so quick :lol: I don't mean to be cynical...but it seems she'll do anything for publicity. To me, I feel as though she is trying to improve her popularity by latching onto him :lol: