Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it for around five minutes, and was left thinking where the hell my brain rotted away to for that length of time. It seemed like days, and when someone coughed, it scared the hell out of me.

Is it so bad that i actually know who a few of them are? They are celebrities in this crazy world of course, quite why that is, i have no idea.

No, i don't think he would. Hmm, maybe we can drop the house onto the high summit of an unstable volcano, wait until like day 15 when they are blissfully unaware, then watch them all scream in horror as a massive earthquake fills the house, they find the front door has opened, then decide to swiftly make an escape down the slopes to escape the oncoming lethal lava flow. Now that would be a reality show worth watching!

My eyes, my eyes, my eyes

:lol::lol:

Did anyone notice the length of her earlobes, or am i being cruel? :blush:

I noticed too! They were huge!! Do you think she has the ears of someone her age but the face of a person half her age and made of plastic? I'm being mean....I haven't had a cup of tea yet :lol:

If i punched Stephen Baldwin would God be angry?

I think He'd want you to do it. I'm sure He's quite annoyed with Himself for creating such a person......gives Him a bad name ;)

Imagine being couped up with him in that house? I'd 'sleep-smother' him! Did you hear his comments the other night about a gunman on the bus? And how he's rather his Daughter died than say Jesus didn't exist? :lol:

Don't worry frankie, we keep weapon detectors running at the sign in page ~ they'll be no bloodshed on this forum..................well not unless someone really upsets the Twilighter fans! :blush:

:lol: That would be the thing! The last thing they did! Oh the horror, the horror...

Edit: Nightingale no, I'm still not able to watch ;) But I'm keeping a close eye on this thread anyway in case I'll be able to watch later, I want to know what's been happening :P

Hunk-off sounds like so much fun :lol: I soooo wish I could watch the show! Haha I laughed out loud when I read on here that Vinnie'd said he's the host and got away with it :lol: Apparently he's the boss in the house!

Nicola, Stephen sounds like a git, with all the preaching. I hate that kinda thing! We had a preachy 60 year old woman on the Finnish BB last autumn, it was so annoying!!

Edit: Is Ivana Trump really in the house?? For how long?

Edited by frankie

I read it on the Interactive page on Sky News (if you'd call that a news source). Apparently she isn't getting on with Ivana Trump

Well *speaks in her 'gossip' voice* did you notice Heidi's face when Ivana walked in? She wasn't a happy bunny......some would say scowl.....I'd be one of them. Ooooh the drama :D