Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

Who do you think will go in tonight epsiode?

Coolie he is so annoying hope he up for evection next week.

I think that's a given tbh, unless they don't get to outright vote again, because he's annoying everyone :P

But I agree, I hope he goes too, he's getting on my nerves! ;)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite surprised that Coolio isn't facing eviction yet. I really don't understand why he keeps up with annoying poor Michelle. I hope she toughens up and doesn't give up because of him, she's growing on me.

As for the people who are facing eviction, I'm not surprised. I really don't understand how Tina can blame Coolio for being so loud, I think she can be just as loud as him, although she's not as much in-your-face as Coolio. But she seems a bit intimidating and I agree with some of the housemates who've said that she voices her opinion quite loudly and feels that those who disagree are on the wrong.

I'm just loving this show. Either these Celebrity BBs are more filled with action and seem really eventful because they don't last so long, or then the British BBs in general are much better than the Finnish ones. It's been ages since the last UKBB was aired in Finland and I know there are a lot of people who miss them and there are petitions going for getting UKBB back. I'm joining the ranks.

This weeks been really eventful, I really enjoyed their Call on Me aerobics and Great Britain quizzes.

As for my current favorites; LaToya, Michelle and Verne (maybe even Ben). I'm really disappointed in Tommy, I thought he would be so much fun with his anarchy and Scottish accent, but he seems like a killjoy :lol: Terry isn't as nice as I thought he would be either, and I'm really starting to think that Verne and Ben are the only gentleman in the house.

I'm done with my rambling for now :D

Ps. Even my BF is watching it and having a laugh with it, he's never been so keen with the Finnish BBs! So it MUST be good :D

Edited by frankie

For the first time ever, I have bearly watched it. Certainly I haven't watched it at all this week.

From what I've seen of it this year, it's been pretty poor.

Mutya walking out was fine by me, she didn't do anything in the house IMO. She was just missing her kid and wanting to get out.

Does any of you think LaToya is right about Michelle in that she's just looking for attention and tries to get sympathy votes and get people to vote Coolio out? I've grown to like Michelle and I wouldn't like to think that she would do something like that consciously. Although I also like LaToya and think she's wise and very perceptive. So can't make up my mind about that :/

Although I think that even if Michelle were having a crush on Ben and didn't admit it, it's really not anyone else's business to make such a big deal out of it.

i was going to watch celeb big brother then i decided to beat my own hand with a steak mallett

You could have done that while watching CBB! :lol: It may help the process!

I have caught the odd 10 minutes here and there and found it to be fairly

boring I'm afraid.

I don't really know if it's been dull really, in comparison to other years or not. I just don't like the programme itself, at all. That's just my opinion though, I know loads of people that think it's good.

I feel that big brother in general is not as good as it used to be, it's getting old and every arguement is turned into some stupid massive thing, annoys me

:I-Agree:I started this watching this series with high hopes then just got bored basically. If its on the telly and I'm in the room I'll sort of watch it, but I'm not half as into it as I usually am by this point.