Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

Love the inside of the house this year but not liking anyone who has gone in yet! I mean what is Alex aka Jordan's BF doing going in there????!!!!!

I agree! Love the inside of the house too and the only person I remotely like is Stephanie Beecham :) Hope it gets better.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone please list all the housemates of this year's CBB, pretty please? :) I can't wait to hear who are in the house, me and BF are going to start watching this (and we'll get the episodes a day later than you guys).

So far it's:

Stephen Baldwin - actor

Nicola T - glamour model

Stephanie Beecham - actress

Lady Sovereign - rapper

Sisquo - R&B singer

Alex somethingorother - Jordan's (Katie Price) ex

Dane Bowers - singer and Jordan's ex

Heidi Fleiss (sp?) - hollywood madam

Like how Baldwin didn't recognise Stephanie Beecham but knew who Heidi Fleiss (sp) was straight away :).

LOL Heidi to Stephen Baldwin - I've seen you before - he he :)

Priceless! I bet he had a massive cringe! :lol:

frankie, Basehunter the singer has just went in.

Thanks Charm for the list! :)

So far I only know Stephen Baldwin (because he's the brother of Alec Baldwin) and Sisquo rings a bell. All the UK celebs are on 'never heard' basis.

And why, why do they need to fill up the house with Jordan's exes? Or are there no men left in the whole of Great-Britain who haven't been with Jordan at one point or another?

Oooh Vinnie Jones! I love Guy Ritchie's movies :) I'm thinking if nothing surprising happens I'll be supporting him.

I thought he was fantastic in Lock Stock, so funny! I also liked him in Mean Machine and the X Men movie. He's the one I'm supporting at the min too :lol:

At the min, that's the lot, there may well be more going in, I hear Pamela Anderson is rumoured to be joining them, who knows? :)

Like how Baldwin didn't recognise Stephanie Beecham but knew who Heidi Fleiss (sp) was straight away :).

I know I was like Oooooh yeah, check you out, you knew her! Wink wink, nudge nudge!

Oooh Vinnie Jones! I love Guy Ritchie's movies I'm thinking if nothing surprising happens I'll be supporting him.

Yep I am all about the Vinster at the moment, I think he was awesome and was one of the main reasons I actaully tuned in.

I'm usually dismissive of BB, but i think there's enough going on here for me to want to tune in tomorrow night . That's if there's nothing better going on of course .

yep I never watch it, but I had this pull to watch it tonight. maybe I was hoping Alex would get slapped or something.

Alex or Vinny in a fight.. Hmm let me see :)

I was expecting Plastic Pam also, was a bit of a let down. I have no idea who that Basehunter? What the?? I don't know the Wag either.

I wonder if they will start talking politics, we all know Mr Baldwin's views on ummm *coughs* politics right? I wonder if he has moved from the states yet, I remember him ranting about how Ombama should not be President.

This could well be fun to watch!

Yep I am all about the Vinster at the moment, I think he was awesome and was one of the main reasons I actaully tuned in.

yep I never watch it, but I had this pull to watch it tonight. maybe I was hoping Alex would get slapped or something.

Alex or Vinny in a fight.. Hmm let me see :lol:

I was expecting Plastic Pam also, was a bit of a let down. I have no idea who that Basehunter? What the?? I don't know the Wag either.

Yeah, i didn't know who Basehunter, the 'wag' or the Hollywood madam were either. Or Lady Sov for that matter! Still, i think it could be an explosive mix - so i'll stick around lol. Wouldn't mind seeing a punch-up between Vinny and Alex. Stripped to the waist, all that power and brawn - yes please :)

Might just have to take a peak if Vinnie is in :lol:

So many Vinnie Jones fans on here! BCF ladies like a bit of cockney rough, eh? :)

A daily dose of cocky Cockney can do you wonders, aye? :)

Well my Ideal man is Jason Statham who also appears in the Guy Richie movies and apppeared in Crank and The Transporter series, so yep you have to love a bit of cockney :lol:

:lol:

I like Danny Dyer, even though he makes awful tv shows on football thugs. A lot of people don't like him, but he's my bit of cockney rough :).

:)

I like Danny Dyer, even though he makes awful tv shows on football thugs. A lot of people don't like him, but he's my bit of cockney rough :).

My Best mate has this thing about him, she waited for hours outside a club as she new he was going to be a guest in there that night. She swears she is going to marry him :lol:

My favourite was when Lady S introducted herself as 'Sov' like everyone was meant to know who she was! :lol: Basshunter is a bit of a hotty.

That was funny her face when stephanie got her name wrong and was trying to pronounce it, and then when Mr Thong Man knew who she was, well her little baby face lit up :)