Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fi exactly, that's the moment when steam was coming out of my ears and nostrils because I was fuming from disgust! Get a smaller house if you hate paying people to do your job.

I thought Stephanie was wonderful when she was telling (or trying to tell) the others that she always felt lonely in a big house and one day just decided to switch to a smaller place and has always felt more comfortable in it :) I thought that was very down-to-earth and wise, I certainly respect her more for that.

He kept talking over Stephanie when he was bragging as well.

I hate when people do that, makes me mad :)

. I thought Stephanie was wonderful when she was telling (or trying to tell) the others that she always felt lonely in a big house and one day just decided to switch to a smaller place and has always felt more comfortable in it :D I thought that was very down-to-earth and wise, I certainly respect her more for that.

Considering how famous she is (a darn sight more than Vinnie!) Stephanie seems to be very genuine and down to earth or at least, that's how she's coming across :)

Considering how famous she is (a darn sight more than Vinnie!) Stephanie seems to be very genuine and down to earth or at least, that's how she's coming across :D

I agree! Although I have to say that sometimes she intimidates me a bit, her accent and gestures are so posh, and she doesn't like the fart humour, I'd always have to carefully consider what I'm saying around her. She'd make me feel like the biggest hillbilly and pervert :)

Yes but he doesn't seem to like them much, maybe he should start buying his clothes himself, that way he would actually have something he'd actually want to wear.

From what i've read in the paper that would be a dress and a pair of six inch heels

I think he's like a lost puppy, he'd be happy to have someone who'd lead him (on). He seems like a really sweet guy though :) (His showing off with his body makes me annoyed though, personally I'd prefer someone with a normal body.

Which reminds me of Dane who was too selfconscious to do the Hunk off in a mankini. I mean, who wouldn't be, but he seemed to be really selfconscious about his body, and I think his body's just fine?

No-one's out yet Frankie ;) Word of warning - you get to see Alex almost completely naked except for a towel covering the front!!!!! And that situation involves Jonas

:) oh boy!! Does this also involve Stephanie covering her eyes and cringing?? :) Can't wait to see the episode, I just love this show :welcome:

Edit: Oh I just adore Nicola!! She's in the diaryroom talking about Stephanie and how Steph was teaching her how to say 'pale' :( So funny!

Edited by frankie

Oh my that's such a mean thing =// I'd hate be to a housemate and spoil it for her and be rude without arousing her suspicions. But I have to admit it's pretty clever from BB. Jonas is enjoying this too much :welcome: It was nice to hear Swedish though.

I loved that bit! I thought it was hysterical when she went to the diary room to tell BB that she didn't mean to break it - she was crying with laughter by that point :welcome:

Exactly, I'm laughing my arse off, I've just watched that bit :welcome: BB was like "do you think you should compose yourself before you leave the diary room" :) Oh boy Steph was having it hard when Ivana came to hug her, I bet she was soooo close to start laughing :)

Exactly!! :) I mean do you really need this advise, it's your field of expertise... :welcome::) Poor Ivana, she did seem a bit disappointed when she found out.

They're entering the gala room now, I'm glad there's a party. And a chocolate fountain, how decadent!!