New Films You're Waiting To See

Guest Vince

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, Time Traveler's Wife comes out in 4 days for you guys. :lol: I'm so sad and jealous.

No worries, 3 more months til it comes out here! Yayy..

Alice in Wonderland is coming out in March, can't wait for that either! And also New Moon in November, dunno if I'll be seeing that though. Annnd The Hobbit in a few years! Woo!

The Time Travellers wife

Aw, Time Traveler's Wife comes out in 4 days for you guys. :blush: I'm so sad and jealous.

I really want to see this movie, and I'm not sure why! I am yet to read the book, but I reeeeaaaallly want to see the film. It has grabbed me! :lol:

The Time Traveler's Wife (but not until I've finished the book), Inglorious Basterds (have been waiting for this since before they finished filming it), My Sister's Keeper and another that I can't remember, not bad considering there's hardly anything I want to watch in the cinema!

My SIster's Keeper was pretty good, amethyst. Bawled my eyes out 15 minutes into the movie xD

I really want to see this movie, and I'm not sure why! I am yet to read the book, but I reeeeaaaallly want to see the film. It has grabbed me! :lol:

Are you gonna read the book first or just see the film and THEN read the book? Yeah, the movie looks interesting but they got lots of little things wrong, just looking at the trailer. Hopefully it'll be good.

I finally saw a preview for It Might Get Loud over the weekend and am really looking forward to seeing this one. Being able to see the Edge, Jimmy Page and Jack White all jam together on film will be excellent! I would also like to see Paper Heart, with Michael Cera and Charlyne Yi. The story just looks very sweet :lol:.

Don't we all, ay. Yeah, I think it's a crime to watch the movie first then read the book. Almost always, the book is just always better.

:D I've put books on my TBR list that i want to see at the cinema this year. Sometimes i'll read a book the second time, because it has been a while since i read it last and i want to refresh my memory before i see it at the cinema.

I read The Time Travellers Wife in good time for the movie. I have read Marley & Me and now i'm ready to hire the film. And i want to read Through The Looking Glass before Alice In Wonderland comes out. I'd be really fed up if i'd done it the other way around.

My SIster's Keeper was pretty good, amethyst. Bawled my eyes out 15 minutes into the movie xD

Are you gonna read the book first or just see the film and THEN read the book? Yeah, the movie looks interesting but they got lots of little things wrong, just looking at the trailer. Hopefully it'll be good.

Yeah I might wait until My Sister's Keeper comes out on DVD so I can have a good old cry in the privacy of my own home hehe!!