What is the Worst Film You Have Ever Seen?

supergran71

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubby hates anything with Steve Martin (he thinks he is :D). He also says 'Plan 9 from Outer Space' is so bad, it is brilliant.

Can't say I like Space Odyssey. There will be others, but probably been so bad I can't remember them!! :)

That's it! Thanks. :D

I'm afraid it put me off reading any of his novels - although I believe he wrote About A Boy and the film of that was quite sweet.

About A Boy is his best novel IMO (of the four I've read, I'm not sure how many he's written) there are a few differences to the film though. His other two I thought were quite weak (A Long Way Down and How to be Good)

• 3 weeks later...
Oh, and something with Jon Cusak in it - based on a Nick Hornby novel about a bookstore (I think) which I actually fell asleep towards the end of!

I really like High Fidelity, it's pretty much an ode to how much of a self-absorbed a man can be without ever realising it!

Flash Gordon its soooo poor.

Nooooo! How can anyone not like Flash?! It's got Queen, and, and Brian Blessed!

"Gordon's Alive?!"

Classic!

I'd have to venture Batman and Robin and The Avengers as entries on my list, very poor indeed. And I defy any of you to watch more than five minutes of Hawk the Slayer!

THE worst ever was a Tom Hanks film. I think it was a remake of an old one.

A group of bankrobbers con their way into boarding with an old lady whose house ajoined, or was close to a bank they wanted to tunnel into. I can't remember the name, and really nor do I want to except that I would want to avoid it!

I've just looked at the other posts, maybe I am talking about "A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"?

THE worst ever was a Tom Hanks film. I think it was a remake of an old one.

A group of bankrobbers con their way into boarding with an old lady whose house ajoined, or was close to a bank they wanted to tunnel into. I can't remember the name, and really nor do I want to except that I would want to avoid it!

I've just looked at the other posts, maybe I am talking about "A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"?

No, you are talking about the Coen Brother's remake of the classic Ealing comedy, The Ladykillers.

Any of the 'Scary Movie' series.

Absolute waste of time.

I thought the first one was funny but they just get rapidly worse as the series goes on.

Another I would add would be Grease 2. I'm a big fan of Michelle Pfieffer but that film just didn't work for me. I don't know whether it was because Grease was such a hit, and tainted my view.