Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

I really don't like that advert where the child is announcing that he is going to his friend's house to 'do a poo'. This ad usually comes on at meal times and I have to turn down the sound so I don't know what the product is that the ad is supposed to be persuading us to buy and I don't really have any desire to find out!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought this advert was funny which was shown on 'Tarrant on TV' aaaages ago. It was for a car i think, and it had all peaceful music and an overhead view, this car was driving along a road and suddenly it goes into a forest and the camera follows from above. Then nothing emerges, and out of nowhere this zombie creature comes screaming at the camera LOL! It freaked me out.

Rawr ~ I hated that advert so much! I never saw it regularly but my husband had it on his pc at one point and would kept showing it to people, I jumped everytime! :lol:

I don't so much hate this advert but I really do not like it, it is the one about a hit and run driver, he sees his victim everywhere, its a powerful advert, the images but it is absolutely horrible to see it and it makes you think, which shows it is working.

I don't so much hate this advert but I really do not like it, it is the one about a hit and run driver, he sees his victim everywhere, its a powerful advert, the images but it is absolutely horrible to see it and it makes you think, which shows it is working.

Oh yes, these Think! ads freak me out all the time :(

I saw a Clerasil one the other day had just had to laugh because it was so funny :)

You can see a few kids/teens waiting in a cinema or whatever and this one boy looks over to this girl who is using lipstick. He then goes over and says "Hi, can I borrow your lipstick?" She looks at him like "What the..." but say "OK". But instead of grabbing the lipstick he grabs the girl and kisses her :)

It's so stupid :lol:

I love the new ad for a Mitsibushi car (can't remember which one, but its red :)) where the wee boy asks where he came from. His Dad seemingly tells him the birds and the bees then the wee boy says; Cool! His mate just came from Scotland!! :)

I love the new ad for a Mitsibushi car (can't remember which one, but its red :)) where the wee boy asks where he came from. His Dad seemingly tells him the birds and the bees then the wee boy says; Cool! His mate just came from Scotland!! :)

I like this one too :lol:

I love the new ad for a Mitsibushi car (can't remember which one, but its red :D) where the wee boy asks where he came from. His Dad seemingly tells him the birds and the bees then the wee boy says; Cool! His mate just came from Scotland!! :lol:

I love that advert too.