Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

Nice pun!

Oh and while we're on the subject. The BT Adverts with nick from My Family in them. When they're having an important MSN convo with one another about their relationship and his broadband goes, why doesn't he just call her??!!

And then in the next one they are both ringing up various shocked looking family members and telling them some news, what news was it? Has he got her up the duff?

Poor bloke, just goes to show that she has preyed on him to get him to support her and her grotty kids and now he's never going to hear the end of it...

I thought they werter gettying married neverf thought of being up the duff :D I quite like the one they've got out just just now when he's phones his mum.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the recent bank "we're your best friend..", "come in and see us..", "have a cup of tea, and a biscuit", ads really get my goat at the moment!! :D

I don't want a "chat", or a "free piggy bank!!" I want you to pay back all the billions of pounds you've robbed from the British public, before you pay yourselves millions in bonuses!!! :):irked:

OK..rant over!

Ha yeah I had noticed that too! "Aren't we friendly, look random staff will come out of the bulletproof glass bit and entertain your kids". Pull all the adverts and give us our cash back!

I thought they werter gettying married neverf thought of being up the duff :D I quite like the one they've got out just just now when he's phones his mum.

I've not seen it, what does the boy wonder say/do to mum?

Mum asks him 3 questions are you at/in the supermarket, taxi or pub he anwers no to all three 3 and tells her he just wanted to phone her and she goes all soppy

See, since meeting Mrs Single Mother and becoming the breadwinner the boy is beyond help.

Before hand the only time Mrs Nick's Mum would have seen him was when he came in rolling drunk on Sunday morning and wanted a tenner for a cab and her to bang out a cuppa tea and a fry up...

The Go Compare adverts, I am sure they could use them as some manner of torture! :D

Yes that drives me mad, I keep singing the wretched song. I think they are competing with the Meerkats. Simples:lol:

My Oh hates those ads, whereas I think they are so cute, I love chuckling babies!

For the life of me I cannot remember what it's advertising, but the advert with children on a farm, with the song "I'm busy doing nothing". It is so cheery, and I get the song in my head (in a good way). :D

For the life of me I cannot remember what it's advertising, but the advert with children on a farm, with the song "I'm busy doing nothing". It is so cheery, and I get the song in my head (in a good way). :D

I think it is the new MacDonalds ad Chrissy.

Has anyone seen the advert for SMA baby milk with the laughing babies? The last baby always sets me off with his 'old-man' laugh :D So cute!

I love his wee laugh too, he is so cute :D

9 times out of 10 I mute commercials - they annoy me to no end! Seriously, I would marry the mute feature on my remote if I could. Regardless, I do love the eTrade baby commercials and laugh out loud every time I see one. I saw an 'outtake' recently with this little baby just bawling and making this face whist whining "I wanna punch this economy in the face!" :)

I love the new Weetabix ad with the horse racing in it, makes me laugh out loud every time :)

I just watched that Charm! excellent :)

The Go Compare adverts, I am sure they could use them as some manner of torture! :D

I can't stand them either, I lunge for the mute button when they come on. :D

Along with any advert for selling gold...

Oh yes... "I got

It is memorable though, and you can't fail to know who it's for. The one I like best is the meerkats - compare the market - they're brilliant. The advertising copywriter who thought up that is a genius.

As for ads that I hate - Vanish stain remover, cilit bang and that awful double glazing ad - you buy one you get one free - I wish he would BOGOF !

It is memorable though, and you can't fail to know who it's for. The one I like best is the meerkats - compare the market - they're brilliant. The advertising copywriter who thought up that is a genius.!

We like that one too....heard somewhere they are bringing out a soft toy meerkat....cool:D