Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

I love Christmas beer ads. Somehow, people in the alcohol industry always seem to make much nicer Christmas adverts than anybody else! I love the Budweiser and Guiness ones - though I don't know if you guys would get those over there? The Budweiser one maybe, with the horses, but the Guiness one is an Irish advert.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the shampoo advert (think it's Head and Shoulder's) where the woman is sitting in the hairdressers and the guy comes over and can't leave her hair alone. Then it turns out he was just there to change the water cooler and not an actual hairdresser :D That always makes me chuckle :)

I hate those compensation ads 'no win no fee'.

"I was given the wrong ladder to fit an alarm, i fell and crushed my arm"

You shouldn't have climbed the ladder then, you should have complained to your superior about unsafe working conditions. This is what the judge will tell you so you didn't get

I like the shampoo advert (think it's Head and Shoulder's) where the woman is sitting in the hairdressers and the guy comes over and can't leave her hair alone. Then it turns out he was just there to change the water cooler and not an actual hairdresser ;) That always makes me chuckle :)

Downside to that ad is no normal person would allow some stranger mess with their hair :D

And Ned - I agree completely, that's the first thing I thought when I saw that ad! :)

That awful Vanish advert - especially the one with the giggling kid who wants to go to her party. It just gets on my nerves.

Perfume ads annoy me as well - my dad used to say that perfume was only invented to hide other smells and I think he was right - I can't stand all those chemical smells. I hate it when other women are spraying in the changing rooms at the gym and wafting those horrible artificial smells everywhere - they make me cough and sneeze all over the place.

Edited by Talisman

I hate those compensation ads 'no win no fee'.

"I was given the wrong ladder to fit an alarm, i fell and crushed my arm"

You shouldn't have climbed the ladder then, you should have complained to your superior about unsafe working conditions. This is what the judge will tell you so you didn't get

I always feel the same about that one - he's supposedly a profesional and should have known it was the wrong kind of ladder, therefore he should have known not to use it. Therefore he DESERVED to get hurt and DID NOT DESERVE a pay out of any kind. Idiot indeed! :)

I am the same Kell! who uses that kind of ladder for that particular job!

Is she famous?

The woman in the M&S advert is a French model. There were a few complaints in the press about the sexist nature of the advert.

Everyone involved in the making of the advert promoting the channel Viva should be stoned to death.

QFT.

The woman in the M&S advert is a French model. There were a few complaints in the press about the sexist nature of the advert.

Let me guess.The Daily Mail. The Express probably had a go at it too and linked it in some way to Princess Dianas death. They'll do anything for a Diana story.