What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Olympic Opening Ceremony CD - I had forgotten how good this was. Listening to it now it is almost as if I was sitting on the settee watching it all again for the first time.

Enola Gay - OMD

I hadn't heard that for yonks. I just wanted to dance to this again, it was like being a teenager in the mid 80s again. :exc:

But I managed to control by excitement.Maybe not the best time when you're in the fruit and veg aisle of the supermarket ;)

Great song frankie .. but :o I'm glad I don't have to tidy up after them :D

Did you like it? :o I wouldn't have thought you would, I didn't know you tolerate 'heavier' stuff :o

I would gladly tidy up after such cute long haired guys :wub::giggle2:

Now listening to this:

Edited by frankie

Did you like it? :o I wouldn't have thought you would, I didn't know you tolerate 'heavier' stuff :o

I don't like what I call 'stadium rock' .. though there are loads of exceptions to that of course :blush2: But I love Muse and bands like that .. in fact I love Muse at their heaviest (mostly early days) .. I don't like it when they lean towards ballads or stadium rock.

I don't like what I call 'stadium rock' .. though there are loads of exceptions to that of course :blush2: But I love Muse and bands like that .. in fact I love Muse at their heaviest (mostly early days) .. I don't like it when they lean towards ballads or stadium rock.

If you like Muse, you might like Disco Ensemble (a Finnish band I've just recently discovered). Maybe you like progressive music... Good on you! :D

I should listen to Muse sometime... I know it's supposed to be great.

If you like Muse, you might like Disco Ensemble (a Finnish band I've just recently discovered). Maybe you like progressive music... Good on you! :D

I should listen to Muse sometime... I know it's supposed to be great.

Yes, I probably am a bit proggy :D

I will check out Disco Ensemble :)