What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I can't provide the link to the beautiful original video because one has to be signed in to watch it because of the content.

Haven't got a clue what they're singing about, but love the music  :smile:

Haven't got a clue what they're singing about, but love the music  :smile:

They sing about how (true?) love waits. The original music video is of two teenagers who are necking on a couch and I believe they end up doing it for the first time. It sounds quite blatant, putting it like this, but it's a beautiful music video.

This is one of Kent's very popular hits, but they have so many others. I think I've sent you links of some of their songs before?

If you're interested, try at least Om du var här, also. 

And Dom andra, Musik non stop, Sundance kid, 747, Isola.

Oh and Innan allting tar slut is a must. Beautiful guitars. Like dolphins.

(They've also made English version of some of their songs. I believe you could find one of Om du var här, which is If You Were Here in Eglish, me thinks)

Edited by frankie

Bob Newhart - A Friend With A Dog

If he starts to bother me, just cuff him behind the ear, I sure will Harry. What kind of dog is he Harry, Doberman, is that right! They make great watchdogs, don't they? Nearly tore the burglar to pieces before you could get him off. Hi there fella, Hi Boy you're a pretty dog.

Am listening to 'Any Questions' on radio 4 while also listening to my own compilation cd which has all sorts on it..... ZZTop/ she's got legs [a great track but does make me think of a spider!] Rolling Stones/ get offa ma cloud, Billy Swann/ I can help, REM/what's the frequency Kenneth?REM / the great beyond[pushing an elephant up the stairs.] REM/night swimming, Duffy/I'm a dreamer , some Mumford And Sons tracks, David Grey, Simply Red, Queen/don't stop me now and /we will rock you. Also Roy Orbison/ I drove all night/blue bayou/pretty woman, Marvin Gaye/heard it on the grapevine, Otis Reading/sitting in the dock of the bay,Boston/more of a feeling, and many others, all real feelgood stuff! :smile: