What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

I've just finished watching the TV series of The Camomile Lawn again. This won't be everyone's cup of tea but if you were a fan of the series, this music will forever remind you of the story. Apparently Ravel was only 28 when he wrote this beautifully poignant piece.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just finished watching the TV series of The Camomile Lawn again. This won't be everyone's cup of tea but if you were a fan of the series, this music will forever remind you of the story. Apparently Ravel was only 28 when he wrote this beautifully poignant piece.

Jose Cuervo it isn't. However, I did like it. There is no musical instrument more beautiful than the violin (or fiddle). ;)

And for Karsa - I also have a story to tell about  Tequila, salt, and lime. But, I dare not tell my story. :smile:  :doh:

Edited by muggle not

And for Karsa - I also have a story to tell about  Tequila, salt, and lime. But, I dare not tell my story. :smile:  :doh:

Does it involve an egg whisk and a stick of wet celery? :o

Edited by Karsa Orlong

Karsa.. I LOVE Faith no More!!!!! I used to listen to The Real Thing on the bus while I was going to school. My walkman (yeah, old enough to have used that thing) broke and riuned my lovely FnM cassette. Bought the whole discography on cds, then!

But today I'm really into italian progressive. Hope you'll like it..

Relaxing Piano Music Consort

Very relaxing indeed :) I love listening to this "album". My favorite was, is, and always will be canon in D. Loved it since I was 7 years old.