What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow.. Mark Knopfler.. I would give anything to play guitar like him. I'm so in love with this man..

Oh yeah, I wish I could play guitar like him.  He was my first 'guitar hero', back in the late 70s.  It's such a lovely little song, that one above.  It came to mind because I was watching 'Guitar Stories' on tv the other night, and it was about him and his favourite guitars.  It was a really interesting programme, and he went and visited John Monteleone, the guy that song is about.  You can watch the whole show

if you're interested   :smile:

I've been having a bit of a Knopfler evening.  This one's gorgeous, too  :D

Oh wow.. Mark Knopfler.. I would give anything to play guitar like him. I'm so in love with this man.. and with your taste in music, Karsa!!

I echo Eleonora. Mark Knopfler would be my favourite guitarist. And Karsa, you post some awesome music! :friends0:

Good old tequila, eh?  One minute you're fine, next thing you know, you're salsa dancing in your knickers :giggle2:

Is this personal experience speaking? :giggle2:   I went to a friend's wedding in Guadalajara a few years ago and they made you drink a shot of tequila before they let you into the reception.  Class. :D