What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

Blimey, that is good!  Don't think Eddie could play it that well these days . . .  :D

Just for comparison's sake:

You can tell the difference, Van Halen is superb, but Tina S doesn't have the advantage of a full recording studio and Eddie had a good ten years on her when he recorded Eruption. She certainly has an amazing talent for someone so young.

Edited by poppy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gin has been likened to Amy, Poppyshake, so you may like her. No-one can replace Amy though :(

Thanks for sharing that poppy .. I haven't heard of her before .. she's good :) (also .. though not a great fan of Mr Collins .. I love Mama :))

Was reminded today of how great Gomez's album Bring it On is .. so good to hear it again.

That version of I Never Promised You A Rose Garden makes me so nostalgic - it was on my mum and dad's favourite tape for playing in the car, and whenever I hear it, I get a bit choked up remembering car journeys with the three of us singing along to it when I was little.

That version of I Never Promised You A Rose Garden makes me so nostalgic - it was on my mum and dad's favourite tape for playing in the car, and whenever I hear it, I get a bit choked up remembering car journeys with the three of us singing along to it when I was little.

This is another very nice "oldie" that I like. A "happy" song.

Happiest Girl In The Whole U.S.A. - Donna Fargo (I got her autograph at a Country Fair where she performed)

http://youtu.be/DD0L0nyM7OY

Fire, Fire - Motorhead, Drones - Rise Against, Halo - Foo Fighters.The Garden - Rush.

Edited by dex