What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just re-watching this from our last night's programme. I just LOVE this guy, I don't think I've ever seen anyone put more emotion into playing the harmonica.

http://tvnz.co.nz/new-zealands-got-talent-2013-extras/extra-nzgt-ep-3-kurt-x-video-5592591

The attachment isn't available in the U.S.

my favorite with the harmonica is Sonny Terry. Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee are legendary bluesmen no longer with us. I have several of their CD's and am a great fan of theirs. Of course, you have to like Blues music to appreciate their talents.

Edited by muggle not

Alien resurrection - composed by John Frizzell

Frankie goes to Hollywood - welcome to the pleasuredome

westside story - original soundtrack

My stereo while in tiptop order was not able to play my music to my satisfaction due to the fact that I had kind of wrecked my loudspeakers and they are rather expensive to replace. Now that I have I am currently going to my rather large collection and finding great cd's I had forgotten I had and some stuff I did not even know I had.

Radio. The only radio show that I pretty much religiously listen to is about to start. 8-10 PM, pure 90s music and excellent hosting :D

(It just started with Bailando, what a horrid song :D)

I'd never heard of it .. just looked it up. Lord!! what a video :D .. anyway horrid song .. hope a better one turned up.

One of my favourite Nelly songs but .. goodness .. can it really be thirteen years ago! :blush2:

I'd never heard of it .. just looked it up. Lord!! what a video :D .. anyway horrid song .. hope a better one turned up.

90s music is awesome, but that song.. Bloody awful!!! And I've not even seen the video... :D

One of my favourite Nelly songs but .. goodness .. can it really be thirteen years ago! :blush2:

One of the best songs on that album :yes: