Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you guess?? ;)

Another favourite one of his ...

How did I guess? Just a wild guess, I guess. :D

I also like the song that you posted of Kris's. Actually, I like all of the songs that Kris Kristofferson has written. He is an amazingly talented person and is very underrated as an actor.

The version of Me And Bobby McGee that was sung by Janis Joplin is one of my all time favorite songs. It just blows your socks off.

Down To the Waterline - Dire Straits

Another awesome Dire Straits song. Actually there is nothing they have sung that I haven't liked, the only one I thought was too commercial was Twisting By the Pool.

The version of Me And Bobby McGee that was sung by Janis Joplin is one of my all time favorite songs. It just blows your socks off.

Janis puts so much raw emotion into her songs, such a talent lost way too early.

Edited by poppy

Hell Bent For Leather - Album - Judas Priest

Before The Dawn
Evil Fantasies
The Green Manalishi

Fleetwood Mac

Edited by dex

No 1 son just texted me asking, 'What's that awesome song by Genesis with the drumming right through?'. It's so cool that we like quite a lot of the same music ....and this is the guy whose favourite bands include Taproot, Enter Shikari, Devil Wears Prada :icon_eek: Egypt Central, Chevelle, Incubus etc  ( I do like the last three though  :blush2:  )

http://youtu.be/z1LOWEufAH0

Edited by poppy

No 1 son just texted me asking, 'What's that awesome song by Genesis with the drumming right through?'. It's so cool that we like quite a lot of the same music ....and this is the guy whose favourite bands include Taproot, Enter Shikari, Devil Wears Prada :icon_eek: Egypt Central, Chevelle, Incubus etc  ( I do like the last three though  :blush2:  )

http://youtu.be/z1LOWEufAH0

Great song :D   The rest of the album it came from was rubbish, though :giggle2:

The Thing That Should Not Be - Metallica

(I used to prefer Met to Meg and now prefer Meg. Am I A Judas) Edited by dex

And this is another one of her doing a Van Halen cover. How do you get to be that good???? Just Wow!

Blimey, that is good!  Don't think Eddie could play it that well these days . . .  :D

Just for comparison's sake: