TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely loved the series and i am devestated that i have finished the series, i was so used to reading when i was bored so i decided to try the host, by stephenie meyer. I thought that nothing could be as great as twilight but i was wrong, the host is an amazing book i am about 3 quaters of the was through it and i am hooked!

Also has anyone got any suggestions about books that i could read once i am done?

:blush:

Ooh is it really good? I'm getting that one next then going to start on the Kelley Armstrong Otherworld books someone suggested on here

I think this is official, I am the only person in the world that thought Twilight was rubbish...

I feel so alone... :blush:

You're not! It is rubbish! I'm just a vampire fangirl! One of the main reasons you made me so happy by sending me your copy was I get to secretly indulge my fangirlism without giving Stephanie Meyer any money! :)

I have to admit though, its a great concept.

And I *know* I'm alone in LOVING the movie. I L-O-V-E-D it. Especially the soundtrack.

And I *know* I'm alone in LOVING the movie. I L-O-V-E-D it. Especially the soundtrack.

Ohh Roxi.. you loved the movie??... nooooooooooooooooo. Don't say it!! :blush::):help: Woe is me.. I cannot take it... :D

hehehe.. ;)

It sucked momumentally, it was almost physically painful in parts, but yes, I absolutely loved it, and I cannot WAIT until New Moon is out.

I'm drowning over here... You have no idea what you're doing to me. :blush:

I'm sowwy!!! Think how *I* feel! I feel corrupted by Stephanie Meyer. My good taste in literature violated, my enjoyment of good movies chewed up and spat out at me in the form of a sordid love for Twilight the movie! :blush:

I'm sowwy!!! Think how *I* feel! I feel corrupted by Stephanie Meyer. My good taste in literature violated, my enjoyment of good movies chewed up and spat out at me in the form of a sordid love for Twilight the movie! :blush:

I'll give the book a pass.. and even the series! But I cannot overlook your love for this movie.

But you're right.. you're probably more tortured than I over this. :)

You're not! It is rubbish! I'm just a vampire fangirl! One of the main reasons you made me so happy by sending me your copy was I get to secretly indulge my fangirlism without giving Stephanie Meyer any money! :blush:

Ahhh, but the difference is that you want to read it again, and I don't! :)

Yeah. I remember reading an interview with Stephenie and she said that people should read New Moon twice. She said the first time, people rush it because they

are waiting for Edward to return

. She thinks that the second time, we'll take our time and appreciate it a bit more.

:readingtwo: I still rushed that one. :D

Hehe :D. It must've been a different issue with me then. I think it's just because Jacob irritates the hell out of me.

I liked him in Breaking Dawn though, he's awesome in that. Love his constant insults at Rosalie! The imprinting thing almost made me dislike him again though! :readingtwo: Lol.