TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm reading it again. And I'm annoyed by the movie's Biology scene! It clearly states in the book that Bella makes 'a curtain with her hair' between her and Edward by tossing her hair over her RIGHT shoulder. Which means Edward is on her right, meaning they are on the right side of the room more than likely, coz I can't imagine Edward sitting on the outside of two seats. But in the movie everything was to Bella's left, and now my brain is trying to mirror that scene in my head to match the book. :readingtwo:

I adored the movie and have seen it 5 times! I think it is meant to be awkward - the awkward chemistry between them and sexual tension I think that's the point. I think it's unrealistic to expect the thoughts etc to be projected on the big screen that's why you need to read the books so that you can know what Bella is thinking. My mum said that she thought Bella was "difficult" in the movie but she'd not read the books. Now she's just finished reading Twilight and she understands her mind so much more.

I'm a complete Twi-harder so I'm biased though :readingtwo:

Okay I'm reading it again. And I'm annoyed by the movie's Biology scene! It clearly states in the book that Bella makes 'a curtain with her hair' between her and Edward by tossing her hair over her RIGHT shoulder. Which means Edward is on her right, meaning they are on the right side of the room more than likely, coz I can't imagine Edward sitting on the outside of two seats. But in the movie everything was to Bella's left, and now my brain is trying to mirror that scene in my head to match the book. :D

:readingtwo: I noticed that! When I first watched the movie I kept noticing little things like that!

I do love the movie but only because I'm such a fan of the books. It's a really awkward film, although I think that's the point. The effects were terrible too. I'm guessing New Moon will be a lot better special effects wise as they'll be able to have a bigger budget!

Hahaha it's alright, I know you were only kidding.

I'll shut up about Twilight now though :roll::lol:

Oh I can talk about it w/the best of 'em... the books anyway ;)

I'm only playing with you.. I wish I COULD love the movie! You can enjoy it enough for the both of us instead. :(:(

Ahh, that Rosie business had me in stitches then! :(

How are you enjoying the re-read Roxi?

I got mockingly-insulted by 5 people today. I'm thinking theres a conspiracy. :(

I'm loving the re-read though, its actually a damn good book, its just its sequels kill it.

I got mockingly-insulted by 5 people today. I'm thinking theres a conspiracy. :roll:

I'm loving the re-read though, its actually a damn good book, its just its sequels kill it.

:( Me too! Rosie just sounds like such a shy little name. And sorry Roxi, that's not how I imagine you at all! Hehe. :(

I'm still hiding my head in shame... I just CANNOT help it. I typed "Rosie" for years before "Roxi" came along, and no matter how much I luv Roxi, I can't seem to make my fingers do the right thing sometimes unless I'm concentrating! I am on a mission to do much, much better. I can't keep calling Roxi a shy name, despite her insistence that she IS shy.