Supernatural

Weave

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's in the Friday 13th remake out soon if you need a big screen fix.

Oh, that's great ;) Thanks for letting me know!

:lol:!!! What!? Why isn't there 22 like normal?

I don't know :) I just checked TV.com and it says there are 3 episodes left including the one that will air this week. Makes me sad...Criminal Minds also cut back on the episode number this season :lol:

'Lazarus Rising'

was a great beginning to the season, the best part being that Dean was back! and Castiel turning up, plus Sam having even more powers!

;)

Edited by Weave

'Lazarus Rising'

was a great beginning to the season, the best part being that Dean was back! and Castiel turning up, plus Sam having even more powers!

:blush:

I also liked the episode. The fact that it was full of action from the very beginning was awesome. Didn't take them a couple of episodes to get into it

Episodes so far and upcoming episode ~

Season 4, Episode 1: Lazarus Rising

UK air date ~ 25th January 2009

Sam tries to move on without his brother and becomes hardened and more reckless in the way he hunts. Bobby and his psychic friend Pamela try to contact the other side to find out more about Dean's ultimate fate.

Season 4, Episode 2: Are You There, God? It's Me... Dean Winchester

UK air date ~ 25th January 2009

The Winchesters and Bobby Singer encounter the angry spirits of people they couldn't save.

Season 4, Episode 3: In the Beginning

UK air date ~ 1st February 2009

Castiel sends Dean back in time to 1973 where he encounters younger versions of his parents and for the first time meets his grandfather Samuel Campbell who holds a secret that sheds a light on the Winchester Family's connection to the hunter community.

Last night's episode was fab! more and more secrets coming to the light, I feel a bit dumb though because it never actually occured to me that Mary (Dean and Sam's Mum) was from a family of hunters! but now we know why the yellow~eyed demon was after Sam and you know why John was so obsessed with revenge because we now know that Mary had sort of sold Sam to save John!

Oh its all kicking off! ~ I love it

Last night's episode was fab! more and more secrets coming to the light, I feel a bit dumb though because it never actually occured to me that Mary (Dean and Sam's Mum) was from a family of hunters! but now we know why the yellow~eyed demon was after Sam and you know why John was so obsessed with revenge because we now know that Mary had sort of sold Sam to save John!

Oh its all kicking off! ~ I love it

Ooooh I loved this episode...so many interesting things revealed in it!!!

Season 5, Episode 4: Metamorphosis

UK air date ~ Sunday 8th February 2009, ITV1 @ 9.00 pm

A hunter named Travis points Sam and Dean towards a meat eating creature called a Rugaru. Complicating matters is the fact that Travis's target is a normal suburban dad in the earlier process of changing and he hasn't killed anyone yet.

supernatural02.jpg

Season 4, Episode 5: Monster Movie

UK air date ~ Sunday 15th February 2009, ITV1 @ 9.00 pm

It's Halloween time and the Winchesters face-off against a shapeshifter with a penchant for impersonating classic movie monsters like Dracula, the Wolfman, and the Mummy.