The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife just got the complete box set of all 5 series of Miami Vice so it's time to put on the pastel shirt, white Hugo Boss suit, Ray-Bans, and fire up the 'Daytona' not forgetting to get some kibble for Elvis the alligator.

Edited by Vladd

Sky Premiere - My Sister's Keeper

Glad to hear this is good, I have it here to watch but keep forgetting about it! :blush:

I have watched 'Percy Jackson the Lightening Thief' this afternoon. Fantastic really enjoyed it. I love being retired lol.

I enjoyed this too, you may like the new version of Clash of the Titans as well. :D

We watched Shutter Island last night. Leonardo Di Caprio was really good in it but the storyline was a bit predictable, my OH guessed the outcome really early on, although still a good show. :smile2:

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. Must have seen it about 100 times now. Addicted to the gorgeous Clint Eastwood at the moment :)

I saw someone mention Sky Movies, is it just me, or is the selection on there getting worse?

And I really want to go see Eclipse and of course Toy Story 3 :)

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - which was much better than I remembered. I loved the books and can't wait for the 2nd film which is out at the end of August.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - which was much better than I remembered. I loved the books and can't wait for the 2nd film which is out at the end of August.

I'm so bummed that I missed this at the movies. And I haven't even read the second book yet, so I guess I won't be seeing that one at the movies either. <sigh> I need more hours in the day.

Sleeping Beauty. Definitely one of my favourite movies, because of Maleficent and the three fairies :)

I watched this so many times as a child. It's definitely one of my favourites and has been high on my re-watch list for a while now. I love the three fairies trying to make Sleeping Beauty's dress, and the song 'I Know You...'

Last film I saw at the cinema was a Greek film called "Dogtooth" it was odd and somewhat disturbing but quite enjoyable and amusing. It was about parents who have three adult children whom they have never allowed outside the grounds of their home, that's the basic plot anyway.

Last film I watched at home was "My Sister's Keeper" which depressed the hell out of me and made me cry till my face ached but it an ok story and made me think a lot about 'designer' babies.

Sleeping Beauty. Definitely one of my favourite movies, because of Maleficent and the three fairies :)

I know I'm double posting and it's naughty but I just have to say - YAY for Maleficent! Best Disney baddie ever IMO also Sleeping Beauty is my fave Disney film of all time, as a kid I even fancied Prince Phillip! :blush:

Splice.

Em. Well. Hrm. I suppose it was a good film, though it felt rather like a perverse b-movie and left a fairly bad aftertaste. Very strange movie.

I'm not close-minded by any stretch of the imagination, but anyone completely undisturbed by it in SOME capacity is either lying or a bit dead inside.

Before that - Inception. Good movie. Thriller, blockbuster. Not as confusing or as intelligent as I had been lead to believe - the basic premise and the basic elements of construction are all very simple - it's the way they're built up that make it elaborate - complex it most certainly is. Good movie.