The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transformers 797711.gif

I feel your pain Weave. :friends0: I went with my ex to see Transformers 2 and it was possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. It was hideously terrible. I was gaping in disbelief most of the way through it. My ex never lived it down.

I watched Skyline on Saturday night. I thought it was ok and I was preparing to be disappointed in what looked like was going to be a crappy ending. But then with fifteen minutes to go there was a major turnaround. Good Cliffhanger ending.

I watched Skyline on Saturday night. I thought it was ok and I was preparing to be disappointed in what looked like was going to be a crappy ending. But then with fifteen minutes to go there was a major turnaround. Good Cliffhanger ending.

Yes, apparently it's the first in what may become a series? I might watch it soon. Thanks!

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in 3D and I liked it .. wasn't as good as The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe but was better than Prince Caspian. Actor who plays Eustace is very good, steals every scene he's in.

Kylie, Megan Follows plays an excellent Anne and I never tire of watching that series. Before I got the DVD I wore out many a VHS tape watching it over and over! :lol: I told you I went on vacation to Prince Edward Island, didn't I?

I saw the Harry Potter film last night. I've never seen one of them in the theatre before so this was a treat. I've seen them all on DVD but thought I better see the final one at the theatre and get the full experience :D. It was excellent, and I'm excited to see what happens next! I groaned at a lot of the trailers though :rolleyes:. The Green Lantern? That film with Nicholas Cage? Red Riding Hood? Seriously? Ugh.

At home I've watched the Eclipse DVD one or possibly six times since getting it last weekend :lurker:

I agree about Megan Follows. I can't imagine a better Anne. She's beautiful and has loads of spirit. I'll have to track down the 3rd one to watch. I hate that they aired the first 2 on TV but don't seem to have any intention of following through with the third. irked.gif

Harry Potter is definitely excellent on the big screen. :D

Went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 this afternoon. Lovely in that there were only three other people in the cinema apart from me and my friend, but my word, it was long! Someone put a review on Twitter summing it up as "Harry On Camping" which I thought was rather apt!

I saw a preview screening of Tron: Legacy (courtesy of sky) last Tuesday. Staggeringly beautiful film and does the original a great deal of justice. And the soundtrack is divine. I recommend anyone try and listen to it.

The Producers. I blame Kylie, being the huge Gene Wilder fan that she is! :cool:

What did you think? I really hope you liked it. smile2.gif

I watched a movie called We're Here to Help last night, based on a true story of a NZ man who spent years fighting the tax department. The amount of red tape and bureaucracy he had to fight was amazing. He was bankrupted and told that he owed Inland Revenue over $900k, but eventually it was found that they owed him $64k. He got back on his feet and, in a lovely twist, bought the building that housed the Inland Revenue.

I found myself comparing the movie to Kafka's The Trial, and sure enough, a bit later the characters commented on it themselves. Afterwards I Wiki'd the guy who the story was based on and found out that he was declared bankrupt (again!) just a few weeks ago.