The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Weave! Oooh Halloween is a scary one! I just put Jaws in :D.

I would prefer 'Jaws' to be honest, I know where I am with sharks :lol: :lol:

:lol: Me too! Those mindless guys running around in hockey masks are too unpredictable!

:lol: :lol: I hear ya, plus they don't have Quint on their case ;)

I didn't think the first one was either :lol:

I haven't seen any of them but my friend said the same as you lovely ladies, its not that good :)

Last movie I saw was Halloween! (I am pretty sure that Michael Myers can use his time much more constructively :lol:)

I watched the Halloween 2 remake the other day and was utterly unimpressed, what a load of rubbish, the originals are far better imo

:ditto:

Watched The Saint with Val Kilmer last night. I'd seen it before, but had forgotten lots of the story line.

A neat touch was at the end there was a news bulletin and the newscaster's voice was done by Roger Moore.....the Original Saint. :cool:

Four Lions although I fell asleep during the last half hour. This is by no means a reflection on the film, I was just warm and sleepy :rolleyes:

Before that it was The Social Network, which I though was rather brilliant.

I still need to see Social Network, Mexicola, and what is Four Lions? I've not heard of it.

I had Jaws on last night, which is easily in my top 15. I never get tired of it! :D

Tried to watch Shutter Island but gave up after about 40 minutes, didn't like it at all. But I'm not a Scorcese fan, so I'm not entirely sure why I rented it in the first place :doh::rolleyes::lol:

Watched an episode of Supernatural season 6 instead :D

The last movie I saw, was The Other Guys, starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. I got about an hour into it and turned it off, I really felt 2x dumber after watching this awful movie. Will Ferrell obviously just wanted to jump on his own bandwagon after the success of step brothers, and wanted to star in another movie that would be funny and make no sense at the same time.

2/10

Toy Story 3 7/10

This is my gulity pleasure. I love pixar films generally. It is such a sad film. My girlfriend was crying in my shoulders. I had to make sure I had another hankerchiefs. But I think a third films is as far as it can go because the format does get a little bit tiring and if you look at the success of second and third films they on a lot of occasions do no where near as good as the first ones. Great film overall! :empathy: