What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In celebration of the 4th of july in the U.S. a film clip of James Cagney, Mickey Rooney, and Judy Garland singing Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Try this one without Mickey and Judy. :)

Edited by muggle not

Wimbledon - lovely to see two Polish girls playing....doesn't really matter who wins!

So happy for Radwanska! The first Pole in Wimbledon finals since 1937!

Edited by Nika

Wimbledon - lovely to see two Polish girls playing....doesn't really matter who wins!

So happy for Radwanska! The first Pole in Wimbledon finals since 1937!

Just caught up on this now - Radwanska didn't sound well during the post match interview, and had to leave the press conference because she was feeling ill. Hope she feels better by Saturday

Caught up with the next edition of 'The Hollow Crown' (Shakespeare) .. again fantastic. Watched the documentary that went with it .. fascinating. Jeremy Irons is almost super human .. I'm not sure he's real .. is he real? Ralph Fiennes is another one. If I was making some supreme beings .. I'd make them in their likeness :D I'm not though .. I can just about make scones :D

Edited by poppyshake

Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Did it still say just 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' at the start, cos wasn't George Lucas trying to get it changed to 'Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark'?

The Big Bang Theory

This movie baffles me every time we watch it. The instructions are very clear. Don't feed the Gremlins after midnight. Don't get the Gremlins wet. How hard is that?

I :wub: Sheldon!

:lol:

My favourite Sheldon quote:

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch the Clone Wars TV series until I've seen the Clone Wars movie. I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended."

:lol:

Watched the first episode of the new Aaron Sorking show, The Newsroom, last night. 'Twas okay, quite amusing.

Also catching up with Supernatural season 7. Watched ep 14 last night, which was also quite amusing :D

Watching Big Bang theory..Really interesting tv series.All guys r fabulous and they also done smart work in it.Great comedy + mixture shown in this show.

Also watch 90210

Edited by Kylie
Removed link