What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope the video plays as this is a remarkable precision performance by the Texas A&M college marching band. If it doesn't play can someone help me to post it correctly as it really is a great performance.

Edited by muggle not

Peep Show! :wub: I missed the bus to Joensuu so I'm waiting for the next one, and it just hit me I'm on Mum's laptop and not my crummy old desktop, and this thing actually plays videos on youtube without interruptions and I realised I could try and see if there were any episodes on PS on youtube. Wohoo! :cool::D Mark <3

I'm watching last week's episodes of Come Dine with Me, Finnish version. A close friend of mine was one of the contestants, I don't see him often as he lives in Helsinki so it's a lot of fun to see him on TV and hear his laughter :D

• 2 weeks later...

The fear - Channel 4, Just watched the last episode (4) enjoyed it overall, I really like Peter Mullan, I think he's a good actor. The advice line afterwards seems a bit strange, It was a drama about a criminal boss who starts to suffer from dementia and the problems it causes his family and organisation. It. wasn't an in depth case study, so why the advice line?

Edited by dex