What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Walking Dead....I would never ever imagine that I could be enjoying watching this. Wonderful show.

Missing - I satrted because of Sean Bean :giggle: but I am slowly getting bored with the show.....so I guess after 4 episodes I will give up...

Cricket! Australia vs England at Lord's. We never usually get these overseas games. It's quite a novelty watching cricket while wearing my winter woolies and huddling under a blanket!

'The Hollow Crown' Shakespeare Series on the BBC ... this first one being 'Richard II' .. absolutely phenomenal. Ben Wishaw was just outstanding :smile: This is why I don't mind paying my licence fee :D .. In the two hours and more it was on we didn't have to once stop off at DFS or anything :D

Wimblydon - Murray looks to be getting back on top in the game again now.

Well done to Andy .. I had to abandon him at 9pm to watch the Shakespeare cos I wanted to watch it on HD TV and at that time Andy was down in the second set .. good to know that he rallied and came through :smile:

I was going to watch the Shakespeare 'The Hollow Crown' series but decided to stick with the tennis instead. Was delighted to see him come through in four sets and I now have a date with BBC iPlayer for Richard II tomorrow.

I was going to watch the Shakespeare 'The Hollow Crown' series but decided to stick with the tennis instead. Was delighted to see him come through in four sets and I now have a date with BBC iPlayer for Richard II tomorrow.

Definitely Ben .. you must watch it .. it was stunning. Hope the others are as good.

Just finished watching RED. I have seen better films but it was quite enjoyable and an eye candy ( Karl Urban) :giggle: It's almost 5 am here....I guess it's time to have some sleep now...