What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reliving my youth with some of the acts on TOTP2 - Adam & The Ants - the first band I bought everything they recorded, Paul Young - one of the first albums I bought with money I earned myself, Madonna - the first concert I watched on video (over and over again).

I've retired to The West Wing again - got loaned the box set by my sister, this is round two with it!!! I'm going to have to give it back soon, boo!

I watched the first episode of Touch last night. Quite enjoyed it, although it had the same diverse locations and characters as the creator's previous show, Heroes, and I kept having to remind myself that that show was only good for half a season, then went downhill faster than a bus being driven by Sandra Bullock.

then went downhill faster than a bus being driven by Sandra Bullock.

:giggle2: :giggle2: :giggle2: :giggle2:

I watched The Apprentice on catch up ... oh dear! .. they never learn do they? Like lambs to the slaughter .. they provide their own 'I'm mustard' soundbites just so that they can be played back to them when everything goes pear shaped :doh:

I did see some old TOTP footage last night too Claire .. not on TOTP2 but on one of those repeats they play now .. Billy Ocean in a purple suit .. Abba nodding and winking in a 'Knowing me-Knowing you .. ahaa' way (can't help but think of Alan Partridge :D) and Showaddywaddy dancing in a way that would get you barred from most places these days. Love retro .. loved the audience most of all.

I used to think Adam Ant was God :D

I did see some old TOTP footage last night too Claire .. not on TOTP2 but on one of those repeats they play now .. Billy Ocean in a purple suit .. Abba nodding and winking in a 'Knowing me-Knowing you .. ahaa' way (can't help but think of Alan Partridge :D) and Showaddywaddy dancing in a way that would get you barred from most places these days. Love retro .. loved the audience most of all.

I used to think Adam Ant was God :D

I saw Billy Ocean live when I was a teenager! I still remember the suit that had little lights sewn into it that flashed on and off :lol:

And what to you mean "used to think" - I still listen to the Kings of the Wild Frontier album regularly and I still think he's gorgeous now! :blush:

And what to you mean "used to think" - I still listen to the Kings of the Wild Frontier album regularly and I still think he's gorgeous now! :blush:

Oh I'm sure he is but other Gods have come and gone since then :D

Not a lot, but this was pretty impressive....

Such a shy guy and so sweet when Simon suggested that he go through to the next round without Charlotte..

Thanks chalie :smile: I cried just watching that .. what a talent. He probably needs Charlotte there for support though :smile:

Not a lot, but this was pretty impressive....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyRFEtdLIHA

Such a shy guy and so sweet when Simon suggested that he go through to the next round without Charlotte..

wow what an amazing voice! I also think that he could go through without Charlotte, but it's great to see that they support each other.

Eastenders.

Has anyone else noticed the state of the tiles in the Mitchells kitchen? I know Shirl's not exactly a domestic goddess, but really, they're going to get a disease. They're minging.

The either need to change the lighting angle or clean the tiles!!!!!

It's an odd thing to notice, but now I have, I can't take my eyes off it.

Had that message keep coming up on the tv about needing to re-tune after 4th April. 6am this morning, turned on the tv to check the travel situation - no channels at all, so had to re-tune then and there. Fun, when you're in a rush!