What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched part 1 of Sky's adaptation of Treasure Island last night. It was ... okay. I can't work out whether I liked Eddie Izzard as Long John Silver or not. On the one hand, his acting wasn't awful, on the other hand, I can imagine what a better actor could do with the role. And, on the other hand (I am a mutant), Eddie was far better than Phillip Glenister as Captain Smollett - he seemed to be sleepwalking through the part, to me.

Hustle. Such a shame this is the last series, I watch every episode with a big, silly grin on my face

Brilliant logic, Frankie. :D

I originally had it on as background noise, but I'm slowly getting into it now. Hewitt has been rallying against Djokovic (whatever - the telly is too far away for me to see his name properly), which is good because absolutely everyone had written him off as not having a chance. It's also rather entertaining because there are loads of locusts around, which has attracted heaps of birds that are periodically interrupting play. Apparently it's dangerous sitting out in the open because of all the bird droppings. Bahaha!

Brilliant logic, Frankie. :D

Thank you for noticing, Watson :angel_not:

:giggle:

I originally had it on as background noise, but I'm slowly getting into it now. Hewitt has been rallying against Djokovic (whatever - the telly is too far away for me to see his name properly), which is good because absolutely everyone had written him off as not having a chance. It's also rather entertaining because there are loads of locusts around, which has attracted heaps of birds that are periodically interrupting play. Apparently it's dangerous sitting out in the open because of all the bird droppings. Bahaha!

Now THAT's what I call Schadenfreude. As in vahingonilo!