What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks chalie :smile: I cried just watching that .. what a talent. He probably needs Charlotte there for support though :smile:

He can eat her if he needs a snack :character0104: . Ok, I'm leaving, I will just get my coat :hide:

• 3 weeks later...

As I've been stuck in bed all day I have been searching Love Film for something scary and I came across Exorcimus. It's a British film so wasn't holding much hope...one you get past that the story is actually very interesting and not predictable at all (as you would expect from exorcist films).

Andie P x

I was looking for some Arabic cartoons for my little girl (I love the sound of that language though I don't understand a word!) and found this -

It's so delightful - we both love it!

Now watching Bear's Wild Weekend with Miranda...

This is going to be on this Wednesday. I usually roll my eyes at Bear Grylls, if it's so freaken' dangerous, just don't do it!! (and I read he often get's flown off to flash hotels for the night in between takes) But I just love Miranda, and I can only imagine how hilarious she'll be tackling the Swiss Alps.

'The Bone Collector' starring Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie. It's based on the book of the same name by our ever wonderful Mr Jeffrey Deaver. I am going through a huge pile of paperwork (and dipping on here) while I watch.

Season 5 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I think I've been watching too many episodes lately. I've started having weird dreams. :o

Do they involve the Cheese Man from Restless? Cos that really would be a cause for worry :lol:

Haha. He was pretty random, wasn't he?

Getting to the pointy end of things now. Glory has Dawn. :( I've seen the series a couple of times, but it's been so long since I've watched it that I can only remember the most major plot points (like how the series ends) but I can't remember any of the details leading up to it, so it's like watching it for the first time again. :D

Pointless

I saw it too and I'm sure Claire that the final question was just perfect for you :D .. even I would have won (though I never would have got that far) .. I remembered Martina Hingis and Michelle Williams .. I didn't remember Pamela Stephenson though ..I might have blocked that on purpose :lol:

I saw it too and I'm sure Claire that the final question was just perfect for you :D .. even I would have won (though I never would have got that far) .. I remembered Martina Hingis and Michelle Williams .. I didn't remember Pamela Stephenson though ..I might have blocked that on purpose :lol:

It was indeed perfect for me! I got Peter Schmeichel, Pamela Stephenson and Rachel Hunter, but hadn't realised about the british actors who were born overseas. Completely forgot about Martina Hingis though :lol:

Edited by chesilbeach

aka 'How to Fit 3 Hours of Dialogue into 60 minutes.'

Haha. :) Are you a fan, Timstar?

I'm watching daytime TV. First watched Dr Phil, and now The Drs. :blush2: