What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched Gilmore Girls, season 5, episode 1, which is one of my absolute favorites :wub: Bliss!

Which episode is that, Frankie? I don't know them by heart I'm intrigued now as to which one is your fave :D.

Right now I'm watching the Pres give his State of the Union address.

Californication

Oooh! I didn't know you watch that? You like it?

Which episode is that, Frankie? I don't know them by heart I'm intrigued now as to which one is your fave :D.

Thanks Kylie for your help, that's indeed what it's about :giggle: It's also one of my favorites because

Emily and Richard have quite a legendary fight. Well I don't like them fighting, but it's the one where Emily is accidently 'locked up' at the cellar or whatever and Richard doesn't come and let her off the second she yells to him, and she decides she'll go through the window if he doesn't oblige her immediately. He says you wouldn't go through the window, and that eggs her off and she's gonna go. And in the process her skirt gets stuck and she gets rid of it, and then the neighborhood patrol comes by. It's so hilarious!! Emily is such a wonderful character and the actress (sorry can't remember her name) is awesome! One of my alltime favorite scenes.

Oooh! I didn't know you watch that? You like it?

Yep, I watch it all the time. :) Hank is so horrible sometimes! My ex didn't like it because Hank was so horrible towards women. mocking.gif

I'm now switching between Scrubs and the cricket.

Yep, I watch it all the time. :) Hank is so horrible sometimes! My ex didn't like it because Hank was so horrible towards women. mocking.gif

Oh I didn't know/remember that you did! That's an awesome show. Hank sure is horrible but sometimes he also gets the blame for no reason, probably because of his horrible behaviour at other times :blush: The 'Coke smurf' is one of my favorite characters, she's so funny. And I love Becca, a really extraordinary teen.

Supernatural, Season 5, Episode 13 (and just maybe a couple more). Wants a Castiel of her very own to sit on her shoulder *goes all starry-eyed*!

Would he still be wearing his dirty mac whilst sitting there, though? :unsure:

Star Trek: Voyager, Neelix's last episode (which I've never seen before).

As he leaves the ship the crew line the corridors to say goodbye, at the end of a seven year series with a limited crew compliment you would expect to recognise more than just the primary cast. This is where Voyager fails for me.

Would he still be wearing his dirty mac whilst sitting there, though?
Cass's dirty mac would be most welcome on my shoulder, I can assure you *resumes glomping of Misha Collins*!

Gilmore Girls again. I hate Logan and how he makes Rory question herself. I hate Logan.
I know, isn't he horrible? Makes me want to call him names I'd have to ban myself for.

I know, isn't he horrible? Makes me want to call him names I'd have to ban myself for.

He's the most horrid thing in the show and I hate the sight of him. I get so mad at him and at Rory for liking him whenever I see him or hear of him. He sucks ass.

Rory needed to experience a Logan in my opinion. If she hadn't, then she might have fallen for one later on in her life, to greater detriment.

She was always tettering on the edges of great wealth and privilege, and through Logan she experienced the other side to that, and was able to come away from that with her integrity intact.

Yep, she needed a Logan.

Star Trek: Voyager, Neelix's last episode (which I've never seen before).

As he leaves the ship the crew line the corridors to say goodbye, at the end of a seven year series with a limited crew compliment you would expect to recognise more than just the primary cast. This is where Voyager fails for me.

Having Neelix and that blimmin' Kes in it at all were it's biggest failures for me. Apart from it being made at all, that is :giggle2:

Cass's dirty mac would be most welcome on my shoulder, I can assure you *resumes glomping of Misha Collins*!

Careful, you'll break his wings :wink:

We are into the 3rd season of The Wire. Whoa! Baltimore's finest. :rolleyes:

My favourite tv series of all time :D

Season 4 is the best I've seen on any show - it is perfect :cool:

Watching Vampire Diaries now and after that is future Mr. Peacefield in Bones ;). Thursday is the one night I have the TV on for more than a couple hours, lol.

Congrats, you make a lovely couple :)

Watching Vampire Diaries now and after that is future Mr. Peacefield in Bones ;). Thursday is the one night I have the TV on for more than a couple hours, lol.

Is that a new episode of Vampire Diaries? I was just going to ask you in the VD thread if it started again there. It returns to our screens on Monday. :)

Don't we?! Hopefully his current wife will understand :giggle:.

She will, 'quit while your ahead Mrs B!' :lol:

Is that a new episode of Vampire Diaries? I was just going to ask you in the VD thread if it started again there. It returns to our screens on Monday. :)

TVD re~starts here on the 1st February, sorry for hijacking your post Kylie, I had about 4 episodes v~plused to catch up with and they are all deleted because there was no space, when there was!!! :irked:

Edited by Weave