What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never remember when it's on, but I saw a bit last night. It was an elimination round. Have you seen the episode with the trains yet?

I'm about to watch Supernatural (although I really should continue cleaning my kitchen; I have an ant infestation at the moment irked.gif).

Yep the trains was ages ago, last night was elimination and a girl from the white team was voted out. Good riddens, she was so annoying (she must be a bogan??) and I hate the white team.

Ant infestation?? How did that happen :(((

Edited by frankie

Yep the trains was ages ago, last night was elimination and a girl from the white team was voted out. Good riddens, she was so annoying (she must be a bogan??) and I hate the white team.

Ant infestation?? How did that happen :(((

Was she the one who wanted to stay but the first four people voted her out? Apparently she was quite mean to the red team. And she was up for nomination with the older guy from the blue team?

Ants...They came in during the heat wave (they often do) but they didn't leave again. They've gotten worse tonight so I've decided not to let them have the run of the house any more (I give them a few days to get out before I take action). I haven't washed my dishes in a while, even though I rinse them all pretty thoroughly. Not thoroughly enough, I guess. blush.gif

:lol: What you said there about 'when you least expect it' reminded me of another old TV show, Frankie - Candid Camera. Have you heard of/seen it?

Right now I'm watching an episode of Bones season 3 before Hawaii Five-O starts in a little over an hour :D.

Edited by peacefield

Was she the one who wanted to stay but the first four people voted her out? Apparently she was quite mean to the red team. And she was up for nomination with the older guy from the blue team?

Ants...They came in during the heat wave (they often do) but they didn't leave again. They've gotten worse tonight so I've decided not to let them have the run of the house any more (I give them a few days to get out before I take action). I haven't washed my dishes in a while, even though I rinse them all pretty thoroughly. Not thoroughly enough, I guess. blush.gif

Yep, she's the one. I haven't liked her at all, right from the get go. She made such a fuss about her weigh in the first time, then when she saw some of the other contestants, female ones, she was like "get over yourselves, this is not a beauty contest" when they had made the effort to put on a bit of make up in the morning :rolleyes: Generally she seems like a mean one. I didn't catch the scene where she supposedly verbally abused the red team but I'm not surprised. I'm so happy they voted her out, and I'm so happy the older guy got to stay, he's part of my favorite team. His wife reminds me of your Mum a bit, both are very warmhearted and funny people :smile2:

Bugger about the ants!! :irked: Has it gotten any better by today? Do you think you'll actually have to call some one to get rid of them?

:lol: What you said there about 'when you least expect it' reminded me of another old TV show, Frankie - Candid Camera. Have you heard of/seen it?

There are many versions to Candid Camera I've seen, so I can't remember all of them. All I know is that the one with Peter Funt is pretty horrid. Their "pranks" aren't funny and personally I don't like his hosting style. It all seems so .. artificial? There's a British candid camera show called Trigger Happy which I used to love. Now that's good TV!

Edited by frankie

Frankie, I think you're only about a day behind us in watching The Biggest Loser. :)

I think there are a few less ants around today. :)

I'm currently watching The Vampire Diaries.

Kylie, I know

I'm only about 12 hours behind you guys because of the time difference, I'm not actually watching the show from TV if you know what I mean ;)

They've never shown the Australian version of the show here in Finland, only the Finnish and the American one, which is too bad :(

Glad to hear the ants are now aware of your cunning plans and are taking steps towards making a run for it :D

Edited by frankie

Just finished watching the (recorded) "Outcasts" episode of last night.

I think it's growing on me ... now that signs of previous human life have been found (a jawbone!) and it's getting spookier. Could still do with a little lightening-up though. We human beings tend to find something to lift our spirits, even in the grimmest situations.

Lovely to hear our variety of British regional accents strewn throughout. :D

Not quite sure but the programme on the Elephant being torn apart !!!!

I saw the trailer for that programme, my thought was 'no thanks' :(

I'm watching Zumbo, a show about a famous Sydney patissier named Adriano Zumbo. He is incredibly creative and his concoctions are sooo delectable-looking! I want to go to his cafe and try something (anything!) one day, but he's so popular that lines are out the door all day long so I'd have to get there very early.

He is currently making eclairs with pistachio and wasabi balls so it looks like a pea pod (OK, I don't think I'd try that one giggle.gif).

Ooh, good season, Giulia. I'm watching season 4 at the moment. It just keeps getting more awesome!

I don't know how I survived episode 10.

Dex's just decided he's going to have to kill Miguel, who for his part has just good as handed Dex over to the Skinner.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!