What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching an episode of Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations' on Netflix. It's from 2010 when Anthony went back to Beirut and it's so interesting! Seeing him eating all that familiar food is so cool, and he even visits the same valley my grandpa was from :D. Anthony had gone over in 2006 and was right in the middle of the fighting that started, so he vowed to go back. It's a great episode!

Haven't managed to catch any over the past couple of weeks, but finally found some time to watch PDC World Darts Championship tonight. Taylor v Webster quarter final up next. :smile2:

We're watching that too :)

Stumbled across the entire series of Pride and Prejudice (the Colin Firth version) being shown this afternoon and evening. Seen it a million times before, but can never resist! Not sure I'll stay with it until the end, but it's a lovely diversion for now :smile2:

I forgot I still had one episode of Vampire Diaries to get caught up on so I'm watching that now :D. Then it's waiting until the new shows start up again on 27 Jan. Too long of a wait if you ask me! :irked:

Then it's waiting until the new shows start up again on 27 Jan. Too long of a wait if you ask me! :irked:

Ahh, I was wondering why there weren't any new episodes on. I guess I'll be waiting until early February for the next ep. Thanks for letting me know! :)

I'm watching the final test of the Ashes.