What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Criminal Minds. An early one with the fabulous Mandy Patinkin. *swoon* :D

Ooooh, ditto, Chrissy! Love him.

Right now I'm flipping between a couple Sunday morning political talk shows, specifically Meet the Press and This Week. Good times!

Flight of the Conchords :)

just finished watching Lost in Austen. I loved it!

I am glad you enjoyed it Katrina, I loved it too :)

Shaun of the Dead. I've heard many great things about it but never bothered to watch it. If I had known that it had the same guys from Hot Fuzz and the same sort of humour I would have watched it ages ago! :D

Shaun of the Dead. I've heard many great things about it but never bothered to watch it. If I had known that it had the same guys from Hot Fuzz and the same sort of humour I would have watched it ages ago! :D

Hilarious film, Kylie! One of my faves, for sure. I'm excited to see Simon Pegg's new film called Paul, where he and Nick Frost travel around the US.

I've got the morning news on now, seeing just how horribly cold it is and how busy the traffic is getting. So exciting... :lol:

I stopped watching Shaun of the Dead to watch Oprah's Favourite Things (guilty pleasure) and a doco on the tests potential SAS soldiers (our super-elite army) have to go through to join. Now I'm watching a doco on Hunter S Thompson.

Now I'm watching a doco on Hunter S Thompson.[/size][/font]

I watched a documentary about Hunter S Thompson a few months ago, it was about what he planned for his funeral, interesting but odd :)

I'm watching a documentary on one of my favourite bands, The White Stripes.

Excellent, Kylie! Are you a fan of Jack's other projects? Also, have you seen the film 'It Might Get Loud?' I highly recommend it :D.

I've got the morning news on at the moment.

Yes, I'm a big fan of Jack: The Raconteurs, The Dead Weather and the song he did for James Bond. All great stuff. :D

I haven't seen 'It Might Get Loud'. Is that a doco? The one I just watched was called 'Under Great White Northern Lights'.

You have excellent taste, Kylie! :D Yes, 'It Might Get Loud' is a documentary. It's all about Jack White, Jimmy Page and the Edge and is full of excellent music. The film goes into the the background of each musician, plus the evolution of their musical style and the bands they played in. I could've sat in the theatre for hours just listening to them all jam together. Perfection! :D

Right now I'm watching Bones :smile2: and am one happy girl.