What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo-hoo, Stephanie!! West Wing!! :D It's funny you say that about starting to watch it again. The other night I put in the first disc from the first series and didn't want to turn it off! I'm not a fan of Mandy either, ugh, although I will say I loathe Amy Gardner more, blech.

Nooooo. I forgot about her. Yeah she really annoys me too. Just been watching the episode Mr Willis of Ohio (or something like that) and it's one of my favourites. I love the scene when Zoe goes to the bar with those guys and Charlie etc defend her.

Nooooo. I forgot about her. Yeah she really annoys me too. Just been watching the episode Mr Willis of Ohio (or something like that) and it's one of my favourites. I love the scene when Zoe goes to the bar with those guys and Charlie etc defend her.

Ugh, Amy was so mean to Josh, and so abrasive! 'Mr. Willis of Ohio' is a great episode! I love seeing all the staff trying to hang out and have fun. Then seeing Charlie almost get beat up for Zoe and then the Secret Service come busting in - that's the best! :D

Right now I'm watching the baseball game. We're ahead 5-2 but the other team is threatening so I'm starting to bite my nails!