What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

Is the show on pretty much the same schedule for you guys down under, Kylie? The last one for us here was

when Elena negotiated with Elijah in order to get Stefan out of the tomb and Rose was bitten by a werewolf.

I'm anxiously awaiting the new episode!

Right now I'm watching this film from last year, Moon. Ever since I saw Sam Rockwell in Box of Moonlight, I've had some sort of odd fascination with him :blush:. Plus the movie just looked interesting :D.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that was our last episode too. We get certain popular shows, such as The Vampire Diaries, 'fast-tracked' from the US, which means we get to see the episodes just a few days after you rather than a few weeks or months as is usually the case. :)

Aha! Nice :D. It'd be cool if we could get some Australian shows over here for a change, huh?

It's probably just as well you don't because we don't have many good shows! giggle.gif

In fact, we don't even have that many local shows full stop. I think it's just cheaper for the networks to buy overseas shows. You'd probably be surprised at how many of our shows are American. wink.gif

Huh, you'd think it'd be most cost effective to do things at home, Kylie, but I guess not! We have an abundance of TV shows here though so that's cool you guys get to see them too :D.

I just finished watching Moon, and man what a strange film! Even for me :lol: Now I'm watching Bones season 5 episode 17. Ahh Booth *swoon*

I'm half watching Avatar - but I missed the begining so I'm a little confused!

Some prospectors are trying to mine gold in them thar hills, but some pesky Injuns have set up camp on the mine, so the US Cavalry have to go and clear them out. One Fine Upstanding Young Officer though, falls off his pony and hurts his back, so they send him to make nice with the locals whilst he recovers. Whilst he is there he learns how to live and love again, because, basically, the chief's daughter is pretty darn hot. After some cultural misunderstandings and a devious ploy from the pale skins - that cause the Fine Upstanding Young Officer to inadvertently burn down the village (killing the chief in the process - whoops!) - the Fine Upstanding Young Officer switches sides, saves the day and joins the tribe.

And that's Avatar.

Or maybe Dances With Wolves.